What is my Mariner's loyalty status?

JudithLynne

It has been many years since we booked with HAL, but will be taking a cruise in June. I have searched these threads and the HAL website and can't seem to find out how to locate our loyalty status and number of past cruises. Is there simple way to do that?

Thanks for any help.

I did not see a "Mariner's tab" and just looked at the website again.

I called the number given to me above and talked to a very nice lady who gave me our HAL history and loyalty level. She then emailed it to me. Thank you all for your help....Judith

I called the number given to me above and talked to a very nice lady who gave me our HAL history and loyalty level. She then emailed it to me. Thank you all for your help....Judith

You have to be logged in to see it. It is not visible otherwise.

So -- what status are you now that HAL is running 2 different programs at the same time?

How many stars?

Do you qualify for a medal or already have one?

Cruz Chic....thank you! I am not registered to log in so will do that.

Krazy Kruizers: We are only two star. Keep in mind that we have not cruised on HAL for 8 years, even though we have 38 cruises completed, but only 6 of those with HAL . WHY? The smoking policy drove us away. We are going to book an Alaska cruise, HAL being the only line in our price range to offer a 14 day one. We will book an OV cabin which will be fine for Alaska as our main viewing area will be the Crow's Nest. Outside of Alaska we are balcony people. We also feel that in the near future HAL will eliminate the fourteen day cruise for two 7 day cruises so we don't want to miss out.

Judith

Every year I hold my breath until I find the 14 day Alaska itinerary. I, too, fear that HAL will stop this cruise, which we really, really, really enjoy (HAL are you reading this??).

JudithLynn, which sailing are you taking?

Margaret

Hi Margaret........we have not set a firm date but at this time we are looking at June 6th. We are in the process of coordinating dates with our wonderful cat sitter.

I have to tell you that I am shocked at the number of cabins available. We are thinking of waiting to book until after final payment and wait for prices to, hopefully, drop.

We usually do not have summer free as that is when Mark works as a travel guide at our local Visitors Center which has been non-existent for over a year because the state is the process of building a new center which will open next summer. This is his second summer off. Last Summer we took a one week Alaska cruise in June on Princess. We took the cruise as it was a Seahawks fans cruise and it was one of our best as we are huge Seahawks fans. Princess really gave us fans a great theme cruise. We still talk about it.

Judith

Edited by JudithLynne