Equinox - Embarkation at Barcelona

Patsy Flower

Hello,

We are going on the Equinox in May from Barcelona.

Could anyone give me any information on the cruise terminal at Barcelona and the procedure for boarding.

Are there several piers?

I realise this is a while away but any help or information would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Not sure exactly what kind of information you're looking for. The main passenger cruise terminal is at the foot of Las Ramblas. You can start dropping your luggage as early as 1030 to 11 o'clock. We have done that before they got back in to spend the last few hours in beautiful Barcelona. Depending on what time your cruise leaves, you will need to be on board probably no later than 3 PM. There is also a little kiosk inside the terminal that sells water and wine that you can bring on board. It's a very easy boarding procedure. If there something specific you're looking for please ask

Edited by CathyCruises

• 6 months later...
Not sure exactly what kind of information you're looking for. The main passenger cruise terminal is at the foot of Las Ramblas. You can start dropping your luggage as early as 1030 to 11 o'clock. We have done that before they got back in to spend the last few hours in beautiful Barcelona. Depending on what time your cruise leaves, you will need to be on board probably no later than 3 PM. There is also a little kiosk inside the terminal that sells water and wine that you can bring on board. It's a very easy boarding procedure. If there something specific you're looking for please ask

In which specific ship terminal number is the wine kiosk? Is it near all possible Celebrity docks. Is it easy to access once checked in and on the ship? Or is there a nearby wine store from the dock I could walk to?

The cruise terminal is located away from any shopping, etc. While it is walkable the return walk is uphill. On a port stop the cruise would offer shuttle service from the terminal to the foot of the Rambla, but to my knowledge this isn't available on embarkation day. Best bet IMHO is to pick up what you want before heading to the ship.

In which specific ship terminal number is the wine kiosk? Is it near all possible Celebrity docks. Is it easy to access once checked in and on the ship? Or is there a nearby wine store from the dock I could walk to?

We have embarked in Barcelona twice and also have had two turnaround days there when on B2Bs. Each berth has its own little terminal, and each of the ones we have walked through had a wine shop. I've never checked the selection or prices.