C&A benefits-What would you like to add?

Slam308

I don't have anything to add as I'm only a gold member, but I would like to ask a question. Do you AND your spouse need to sign up to become a member? I've signed myself up and didn't sign up DH because I didn't think we both needed to be members as we travel together. :confused:

De

Yes, you should both sign up! This way, you will each receive a coupon book and get double the coupons and gifts.

Yes, you should both sign up! This way, you will each receive a coupon book and get double the coupons and gifts.

Great, thanks! I hadn't thought about doubling the coupons. I'll have to get DH signed up. I hope I remember how, it's been a year since I signed up.:D

De

Free Internet access, free laundry, bridge tours. WOW, you have certainly set your sights very low. I think the cruise line loyalty programs should offer incentives similar to the airlines. If you cruise 10 times you are a Diamond C&A member and you get a free photograph and some free Internet minutes. If I flew 10 roundtrips on a major airline I would certainly have enough miles for a free trip. For those people that cruise all the time it would seem that some free cruises are in order or at least some sort of significant discount...:rolleyes:

I am Diamond Plus and at this level would like to see: free internet, free laundry and pressing, a gift certificate for one of the specialty restaurants for one night of a seven night cruise (I opt to dine there 3 nights normally) and a discount on a spa service that is meaningful.

Having just returned from a cruise on X I will say that their program has a LOT of catching up to do. It is not nearly as generous as RCI!

Quick question for all of you members?

We just came back from Explorer:) we recieved our coupon books but no gift should we have gotten a gift? We couldn't go to the welcome back party we had reservations at Portafino's(Fabulous by the way:D), is this were we were to have recieved our gift?

P.S. we are only Gold Members.

Thanks

Archived