C&A benefits-What would you like to add?

Slam308

If RC asked you what one benefit you'd like to add for different levels of C&A membership, what would you pick?

We're platinum, I'd say behind the scenes tours (bridge, engine room, etc.)

Thought this could be interesting....

I was told recently that since 9/11 there are no more tours of the engine room; however I do know that we are allowed on the bridge - by invitation only. I was most fortunate to be on the bridge of the AOS when it sailed from one of our ports when I sailed last September.

I would like to see the galley.

Karen

The beverage card was never a C&A benefit, it was something anyone could purchase, and it was for a limited number of drinks.

I would like to see a one category upgrade for platinum and above like X has as a benefit for the Captains Club select and above members.

We are Select right now & Elite at the end of our Transcanal & have not been upgraded on either of the 2 cruises we booked. But we are CC AFT on all, so guess the suites are sold out.

I see upgrades that are inside to highest inside & oceanview to highest oceaview but not to a verandah or better. Even with the "X" VISA it is the same unless you have spent over $175K.

The beverage card was never a C&A benefit, it was something anyone could purchase, and it was for a limited number of drinks.

I would like to see a one category upgrade for platinum and above like X has as a benefit for the Captains Club select and above members.

We are Select right now & Elite at the end of our Transcanal & have not been upgraded on either of the 2 cruises we booked. But we are CC AFT on all, so guess the suites are sold out.

I see upgrades that are inside to highest inside & oceanview to highest oceaview but not to a verandah or better. Even with the "X" VISA it is the same unless you have spent over $175K.

Yep, that's right X only upgrades inside to inside, outside to outside as a CC benefit. I'd just like to see that carried over to RCI too. IF X could carry over the veranda discount we get on RCI, that would be nice too.;)

A laundry special is a great idea too, good thinking truffles!

A complimentary load of laundry would be a nice amenity and for Diamond Plus members more free internet service would be appreciated. As Diamond Plus members we have been offered a bridge tour, galley tour, and backstage tour. All have been very interesting and a wonderful addition to the cruise experience. Upgrades, when available, are also a wonderful way to get someone's cruise off to a marvelous start. :)

the way Princess awards their Diamond emembers. This 10 minutes pass is a joke! Same with Celebrity!

A complimentary load of laundry would be a nice amenity and for Diamond Plus members more free internet service would be appreciated. As Diamond Plus members we have been offered a bridge tour, galley tour, and backstage tour. All have been very interesting and a wonderful addition to the cruise experience. Upgrades, when available, are also a wonderful way to get someone's cruise off to a marvelous start. :)

I would like to see rcl to take away the "limited dates" when booking. It used to be that you had a certain timeframe to book your cruise. Now rcl regulates which ship, which itinerary, and only certain dates. I wish they would take out the "certain dates".

How about it "royal caribbean"!!!

Linda

I would like to see rcl to take away the "limited dates" when booking. It used to be that you had a certain timeframe to book your cruise. Now rcl regulates which ship, which itinerary, and only certain dates. I wish they would take out the "certain dates".

How about it "royal caribbean"!!!

Linda

They do that to fill up sailings that might otherwise be a harder sell. Your suggestion is nice but I don't really expect them to offer discounts on ships that would sell out without them. I was surprised to see a discount coupon for the C&A member cruise on Freedom of the Seas next October.

As far as the free internet time is concerned, at least the amount of time on the coupons increases as your membership level rises, but for the most loyal passengers a totally free interconnection would be very welcome.

As unlikely as it would be, I too would like to see the restrictions on ships, dates, etc. go away on the C&A coupons. It would be much easier to take advantage of a general discount rather than specific ones!

I don't have anything to add as I'm only a gold member, but I would like to ask a question. Do you AND your spouse need to sign up to become a member? I've signed myself up and didn't sign up DH because I didn't think we both needed to be members as we travel together. :confused:

De

Archived