FLL Airport to Miami cruise port

seattleny

whats the easier way to get from FLL airport to Miami cruise port...or other options.

I'd use one of the shuttles mentioned here all the time, QLS, SAS, etc. Check out some of the existing threads.

The shuttles suggested above cost about $15+ per person, and the drive takes 45-60+ minutes.

If you prefer private transfers you can catch a cab for about $75-80 on the meter, use private car service (Larry's Limos and Go Airport are often suggested), or try Uber.

The most expensive and slowest option - but also the easiest - is the cruise line transfer bus for about $30+ per person.

We use JR Shuttle and they are great! They are reasonable and prompt. In fact, I gave their info to out travel agent and she now uses them frequently for her customers. She likes them over all the other shuttle companies she has previously used!

I did not have a good email experience with SAS. I mistakenly requested a pickup for a 3:50 arrival when they stop pick ups at 3:00. Several unprofessional emails later, the last stating "I'm sorry you can't read". I, personally, will walk before I'll contact SAS again.