Getaway Specialty Restaurants Reservations

kapcruiser

I booked my reservations for specialty dining today, would not take a party of 5. I had to book 6 at 8:30PM. I originally wanted 8:00, but only offered 8:30. When do I change my reservation to 5 people?

Edited by kapcruiser

I spend two hours this AM working out kinks in reservations (including a 42 minute call) and another 43 minute call this PM. Both times I spoke with very courteous representatives, but the did contradict one another a bit.

I have my reservations and hope to tweak onboard. It's not the smoothest system. I don't think I'm all that cut out for freestyle. I think I'm more of an MDR/same serving team person.

• 1 month later...

I made a reservation for Moderno on the website, but now want to cancel it and book it on a different night. I can't see a way to cancel on the website? Am I missing something, or do I have to call NCL in order to cancel?

I had the 4 udp and booked my reservations the other night for to but all they had were all pretty late...on the day of the reservation can you try to see if they have any earlier available. I just don't want to forfit one of my meals....what if u want to change the date because of onboard activieties? How long do u have to do that where they don't forfit one of your meals for changfing...the terms and conditions are kind of confusing

I had the 4 udp and booked my reservations the other night for to but all they had were all pretty late...on the day of the reservation can you try to see if they have any earlier available. I just don't want to forfit one of my meals....what if u want to change the date because of onboard activieties? How long do u have to do that where they don't forfit one of your meals for changfing...the terms and conditions are kind of confusing
I wouldn't wait until the day of your reservation to see if there is something earlier. When you board the ship go to the dining reservations desk (usually to the left of the Guest Services desk on all my cruises) and try to change it. If you want to change the date, you can also do that there.