Book directly or on online site with OBC

azmaui

Hi, it will be our first carnival cruise on vista in June and trying to decide how to book. Never sailed on carnival before and I like to handle things myself so I would prefer book online directly with cruise line but I can get OBC on major cruise website of total $350 for 2 cabins. What would you do? I'm not sure how things work with carnival and I want to make sure I'll be able to take advantage of price adjustment and change cabin if the ones we want become available.

Also what is their final payment policy on 10 days European cruise?

Thanks for any feedback!

I am a big fan of handling my own bookings. I book directly with Carnival and have developed a good relationship with a PVP. This allows my to handle my own bookings but still have one at Carnival that can help with price drops and room changes.

The cruise lines have lots of rules regarding changes, and having someone on the inside can be a big help. In my opinion.

But $350 is $350.

Good Luck

Decided call carnival directly and so happy I did! She was able to find cabins across the hall mid ship just what we wanted (these didn't even show online!)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Good for you. The other benefit is that you can call Carnival directly for price drops, questions, changes, etc. If you book with a travel agent, you have to go through them. I don't know about you, but I hate giving control of my vacation to someone else :)

Happy cruising!