Sangria on Ships?

Yvonne

I am a Sangria drinker. It is difficult to find and depends on the bartender. I have been told, "we don't serve Sangria" and I have been told "I can make you a glass but with limited fruit" And this has been on the same ship. It makes it difficult for the servers with the inconsistencies. Ask and ask again. Or you can just detail to the bartender how to make. Whatever your drink enjoy your cruise.

I am a Sangria drinker. It is difficult to find and depends on the bartender. I have been told, "we don't serve Sangria" and I have been told "I can make you a glass but with limited fruit" And this has been on the same ship. It makes it difficult for the servers with the inconsistencies. Ask and ask again. Or you can just detail to the bartender how to make. Whatever your drink enjoy your cruise.

That's not really sangria, though, is it? For actual Sangria, you have to let the fruit and win marinate together for a while. Otherwise, you're just putting fruit in a glass of wine.

That's not really sangria, though, is it? For actual Sangria, you have to let the fruit and win marinate together for a while. Otherwise, you're just putting fruit in a glass of wine.

And you still need brandy and/or orange liqueur. And possibly fruit juice. And maybe club or lemon lime soda as well. So if you don't care about the fruit, and you can find a good bartender you should be able to get something that's almost sangria.

While it is better to allow the fruit marinate in the wine there is so much more to Sangria than wine. Also if the fruit is muddled in the glass with the other spirits it works quite well. I want Sangria not fruit salad.