Free bottle of wine in Steakhouse - questions.

BigB0882

Do they do the free wine and 50% off bottles deal in the first night in the steakhouse for trips out of Galveston? I know Texas has some restricting laws.

We were able to purchase 3 bottles total at 50% off on the Freedom out of Galveston.

Enjoy!

just booked a reservation for Carnival Valor 3/12/16...how long until I get a confirmation? Hours, days? Is it wise to go ahead and make a couple of other reservations for the week if we THINK we may want to go again? We can always cancel, right?

Thanks...never tried the specialty dining before but read such great things about this "steakhouse" I think we should give it a go! :)

Does anyone have the wine list and prices for the steakhouse? I will be going on the Freedom in April and just hoping to know if there will be any wine that I might want to purchase.

Check out the "Virtual Tour" of the Freedom on CC. The steakhouse pictures have one photo with a glimpse of the wine list. It appears to be more than just what it in the photo, but you might find what you like.

Edit: After looking, that could be the full wine list (at least at the time they did the virtual tour)

Edited by kbanowsky

just booked a reservation for Carnival Valor 3/12/16...how long until I get a confirmation? Hours, days? Is it wise to go ahead and make a couple of other reservations for the week if we THINK we may want to go again? We can always cancel, right?

Thanks...never tried the specialty dining before but read such great things about this "steakhouse" I think we should give it a go! :)

I've gotten a response in 48 hours. Yes, make reservations ahead as it starts to get harder as the cruise goes, nearly impossible the last night.

Is there a limit as to how many bottles you can buy at 50% off. Can they be unopened and you take them back to your state room? Haven't been on Carnival for a while.

On the Sunshine in Oct we bought several bottles at 50 pct off and they gladly gave them to us... no actually they sent them to the stateroom!.. Hope its the same deal on The Valor in Oct... things change

I asked my PVP about this and he said it doesn't exist! So it is true? If I book a reservation at the steakhouse on the first night I get a free bottle of wine (seems like I should get the red) and I can order 50% off any other bottle of wine to use later for the rest of the trip.

I asked my PVP about this and he said it doesn't exist! So it is true? If I book a reservation at the steakhouse on the first night I get a free bottle of wine (seems like I should get the red) and I can order 50% off any other bottle of wine to use later for the rest of the trip.

Free bottle first night or 50% off from the list. Same special offered second night on the Pride.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk