Tea time

golfb4cruzing

We have been to nearly every tea time on all of our 24 cruises. There's no cost but recently Carnival dropped the "flavored" tea bag options on the ship unless u wanna pay $1.95 for gourmet tea choices. Tea time is always a nice relaxing break with very good pastries,cakes and "finger sandwiches" that u won't see on any menu or buffet. Just an FYI, we have been on John H bloggers cruise and the "spread" that John arranges for the bloggers cruise tea time is much larger, much much NICER than the regular tea times! You will b disappointed if u go to tea time expecting the huge selection seen on JH,s blog.

I agree you won't get anything like what he shows on the video on facebook, It's all for promotion and deceiving for those that wish to partake on other cruises. It's becoming redundant to view the videos clearly all for PR purposes, even using one of his cheerleaders this am who I'm sure was given a free cruise for favors done.

The tea time John was reviewing is on the Miracle, not Princess.

IMHO Carnival's Tea is better than Princess's Tea.

For those saying is advertising, Why would you think it's anything but?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My wife and I have always gone to Tea Time on Carnival on sea days. (It used to be called Afternoon Tea.) A seagoing tradition! Not as many tea selections offered as there used to be, but it is still very enjoyable. Our recent Valor cruise had Tea Time on two days. Both times cucumber sandwiches and salmon sandwiches were offered along with macaroons, scones, and other pastries. One seating had chocolate cake. Attaching a view.

IMG_9163s.jpg.1e562b105187ba0cd1d407f2cdd9f0c5.jpg