Essential Oils

pmoniz

I just pack small vials in a zip lock bag (just in case) and then put them in with my toiletries.

Just curious- what would be different about packing essential oils?

The difference would be - how people pack them. Do you carry them on or check them in your luggage?? Do you allow them to go through the xray machine or do you not? Do you wrap them a certain way so they don't break or just throw them in a ziploc?

Thank you everyone for your input!

The difference would be - how people pack them. Do you carry them on or check them in your luggage?? Do you allow them to go through the xray machine or do you not? Do you wrap them a certain way so they don't break or just throw them in a ziploc?

Thank you everyone for your input!

I always have mine in my checked luggage.

I could write out a really long reply here because I have researched this particular subject many, many times. If you are talking about a whole Vape pen set up (big handheld box type) then pack it in your checked luggage. The battery is the reason for this. If you are talking about a simple, vape stick pen then just throw it in with a bunch of other regular pens in either one. I actually do both (checked and carry on). Again, if it is a big set-up then pack it in your checked bag. I have taken portable pens where you just screw the oil vial on the small base many, many times and it is never an issue.

I could write out a really long reply here because I have researched this particular subject many, many times. If you are talking about a whole Vape pen set up (big handheld box type) then pack it in your checked luggage. The battery is the reason for this. If you are talking about a simple, vape stick pen then just throw it in with a bunch of other regular pens in either one. I actually do both (checked and carry on). Again, if it is a big set-up then pack it in your checked bag. I have taken portable pens where you just screw the oil vial on the small base many, many times and it is never an issue.

I have vials. I've never heard of "pens." But I'm new to this so maybe that's why. I've backed a small diffuser and was just curious if everyone just throws their oils in their checks back with toiletries or if they prefer to carry them on so they won't go through the xray??

I pack a small plug in diffuser in my checked in luggage and bring a vial of my "Germ Buster" oil and diffuse and bed time every night. It also works as a night light for the room, as well as providing white noise. :)

The vial I place in my make up bag (carry on).

Edited by FlaMommy75

I usually only bring a few ..the Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Rosemary..Occasionally I'll throw the orange in...usually in the "medication" bag that I carry on with all our meds in there..I have not ever brought my diffuser but I do wear a diffuser necklace that I bought on Amazon. It's awesome...

I usually only bring a few ..the Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Rosemary..Occasionally I'll throw the orange in...usually in the "medication" bag that I carry on with all our meds in there..I have not ever brought my diffuser but I do wear a diffuser necklace that I bought on Amazon. It's awesome...

I'm packing a small travel diffuser but the necklace sounds great. Going to look it up. Thanks for sharing!

I was going to ask what's everyone's go to travel oil. Thank you for sharing that as well.

I want to bring peppermint, purification and peace and calming for sure.

I think some people are getting essential oils and vaping liquid confused. Essential oils are not used for vaping. We packed our oils in our makeup bag. I keep them in the roller ball bottles as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm packing a small travel diffuser but the necklace sounds great. Going to look it up. Thanks for sharing!

I was going to ask what's everyone's go to travel oil. Thank you for sharing that as well.

I want to bring peppermint, purification and peace and calming for sure.

I keep a blend of peppermint, lemon, and lavender for headaches, tension, allergies, stomach aches, and bug bites with me all the time. I find those three in a blend cure almost all that ails... I also travel with a rollerball of lavender only for sleeping. For my next trip, I will probably bring my immunity blend as well.

Edited by mrsprobin

I keep a blend of peppermint, lemon, and lavender for headaches, tension, allergies, stomach aches, and bug bites with me all the time. I find those three in a blend cure almost all that ails... I also travel with a rollerball of lavender only for sleeping. For my next trip, I will probably bring my immunity blend as well.

I never thought to blend those three oils!! Perfect! Thanks for sharing

I just put mine in my carry-on with the rest of my medication. I use a small case with 2ml bottles.

I'm a Doterra Advocate so I will bring:

OnGuard--Good for protection against infections, germs, etc.

Lavender--Cuts and sunburns, calming

Frankincense--I don't go anywhere without my Frank..If its good enough for Jesus, I'll try it on whatever ailment that might come up! haha

Ylang-Ylang--I can't sleep without Ylang on my feet

Digest-Zen--Upset stomach, digestion