Faster to the fun

CM1984

Have you been trying to purchase the FTTF? We booked our April 15, 2016 cruise in September 2015. At that time FTTF was SOLD OUT.

I sent Carnival an email and have hoped for an opening. Been checking the Shore Excursions daily, and TODAY it was available!

Just wanted folks to know -- there's still hope. If you have not gotten it, keep watching! Good luck!

Yeah, I just snagged it tonight for our April 2 Conquest cruise. It was not available earlier today when I checked; I was surprised to see "limited availability" instead of "sold out"!!

They must be releasing FTTF for lots of April cruises.

I booked my April cruise on Splendor back in July. Didn't buy FTTF at the time cause didn't know what FTTF was. Added it in September after discovering what it is. Was available first time i bought it. haven't heard in my roll call of anyone else saying that it isn't available.

Bought ours at 1:00am this morning. I too have been checking since we booked 4/17/16 sailing on the Breeze back in July!! I just checked again still available FYI... I'm so relieved. I've been checking random times of the days/night. I emailed FTTF back in September also. I purposely haven't printed my cruise documents in the event I should score it, now I can print and be done!!! 53 more days[emoji322]

Edited by setsail1975

Have you been trying to purchase the FTTF? We booked our April 15, 2016 cruise in September 2015. At that time FTTF was SOLD OUT.

I sent Carnival an email and have hoped for an opening. Been checking the Shore Excursions daily, and TODAY it was available!

Just wanted folks to know -- there's still hope. If you have not gotten it, keep watching! Good luck!

I been trying to book ours since Jan for May 8 and it is still booked. I been hoping to get this booked cause hubby disabled and could use the room early to rest.

I would let carnival know that your husband is disabled. I just did a cruise in 2014 with my girlfriend and her disabled husband. She contacted the cruise line ahead of time letting them know he was disabled and they went out of their way to make everything go smooth before, during and after the cruise! Her hubby was a happy camper and so was she!!! :-)