shareholders OBC not allowed

lenbest

I apply for the shareholder's credit every time.....It's Royal so you never know what they may do. I also apply for the "take a friend" credit. I've gotten the $25 credit for paxs I shouldn't of gotten credit for. I've also been denied on paxs I felt I should of gotten credit for.

Guess it depends on who gets the request.....

It can be combined with the BHOHOHO but not the BOGHOOHOO, and not the 30/30 BUGGOO special holiday promo. However perhaps is applicable for the normal 30/30 maybe some days, depending on the current BUGHOOHOO depending on linking regulations. Of course you can always combine it with the sometimes applicable BGGHHeeHeeHaaHaa specials when they may or may not appear on the website. In any of the above situations your Diamond Balcony discount will be reduced anywhere from 30-70%, to be determined by the phase of the moon at booking divided by pi multiplied by the existing BUGHOHOO discount rate.

Edited by bouhunter

It can be combined with the BHOHOHO but not the BOGHOOHOO, and not the 30/30 BUGGOO special holiday promo. However perhaps is applicable for the normal 30/30 maybe some days, depending on the current BUGHOOHOO depending on linking regulations. Of course you can always combine it with the sometimes applicable BGGHHeeHeeHaaHaa specials when they may or may not appear on the website. In any of the above situations your Diamond Balcony discount will be reduced anywhere from 30-70%, to be determined by the phase of the moon at booking divided by pi multiplied by the existing BUGHOHOO discount rate.

Finally someone has figured it out !