Guarantee Balcony Question

redeye212

Hi All,

I booked a guarantee balcony and was just assigned my cabin and it is a mid ship mini suite......score!

My question is, sailing is not until June 4th, can they change my cabin again? or once it is assigned we are guaranteed that cabin?

Thanks everyone.

Nice score & congrats - need that "High 5" emoji

Once assigned, it's yours to keep - unless they want to upsell you to a higher category, but I'm guessing that you are perfectly happy in saving money, LOL :D

That is, unless that's an accessible cabin, which ... can be re-claimed by NCL if the needs do arise. Just double check that it is NOT - and, you should be good.

Hi All,

I booked a guarantee balcony and was just assigned my cabin and it is a mid ship mini suite......score!

My question is, sailing is not until June 4th, can they change my cabin again? or once it is assigned we are guaranteed that cabin?

Thanks everyone.

What deck are you on?

I am cruising o he Getaway in May...I booked a guaranteed mini-suite....just wondering if there is a rhyme or reason to when they assign the cabins and how did you find out that it had been assigned ....I have never booked guarantee before so I have no clue ...I know all the savvy folks of CC will know!!!

Hi All,

Thanks everyone.

That's awesome! How long after booking did you have to wait to find out what cabin you were assigned?

Hi All,

Thanks everyone.

Actually they can move you again. However, I don't think it happens often.

Actually they can move you again. However, I don't think it happens often.

Yep, according to the Guest Ticket Contract they can move anybody if they wish (even people that have selected a specific cabin and not booked a GTY), but as said that happens rarely.