fLIGHT FROM sYDNEY

Noon would be fine.

I think either type of transfer would be fine.

The advantage with private is they would drop you off right at your terminal without having to wait to drop off others.

I am sure someone can give you a recommendation for a private transfer on this board.

Keith

In the ideal world yes that is fine. I have never booked a flight before 1.30 but always been there in plenty of time.

However last year my sister was on the Sun Princess or Sea Princess , I cant remember which and coming back from NZ they had very rough weather and the ship was delayed many hours. They didnt arrive back in til after 1pm and she missed her flight which was about 3pm. I managed to book her on a late night one but many had to stay overnight in Sydney.

Despite her experience I would still feel pretty comfortable about anything after 1.30 but I NEVER would fly the morning I was departing. We always go the day before and spend the night in a hotel near the ship.

We will arrive at 7 a.m. We are at sea the day before we disembark and at Hobart before that. Would private arrangements be a better idea than Princess transfers?

If it is the Diamond, Golden or Emerald, I would just train it from the OPT, if it is the Dawn, Sea or Sun I would use the transfer or catch a cab (likely to be White Bay).

Edited by MicCanberra

Last year we arrived at the OPT I walked to the Circular Quay station, and I'm not great at walking, got the train to the airport, caught the shuttle bus to the Long Term Car Park, drove back to the Rocks and was at Lake Macquarie (about 2- 2.5 hour drive) for a funeral by noon. And that wasn't self disembark it was personal arrangements, because we didn't know about the funeral when we had to fill out the disembark form.

So in my opinion noon is doable, BUT how long do you need to be there before your flight, that may be the one issue.