Pre-purchasing Beverage Package on Regal

PghCruiseGrrrl

• 2 weeks later...
On my only previous cruise (on RC), the fruit juice with breakfast was free and I used to have several glasses to "stock up" for the day. Do you know if it's free on Princess?

Yes, FREE

Juice at breakfast: OJ, tomato, prune (?)

Juice at lunch: lemonade, iced tea

Coffee (syrup based except on Royal/Regal) and various hot teas are always available in the buffet.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

I have never paid tax on the package when purchased in port. I have bought at a bar and also at the tables. You will pay sales tax on every drink you have in most US ports even with the package. What ever the taxes are in the state you are in.

I have never paid tax on the package when purchased in port. I have bought at a bar and also at the tables. You will pay sales tax on every drink you have in most US ports even with the package. What ever the taxes are in the state you are in.

As a new treat, I paid VAT on drinks bought on Princess Cay(s).

Hi,

If you have the AIBP, can you get more than one bottle of water at a time? I would like to get a 2-3 bottles for nighttime or when going on an excursion.

Nope. One drink or bottle of water at s time. We just get a bottle of water each anytime we head to the cabin, and stock up that way. Alternatively, stop at every bar on the way to rhe cabin or heading down to your excursion and get a bottle at every bar...