How do I post a thread specific to me ship (epic)

Trickster999

I am able to post a new thread on the ncl section and Allthough I have posted a couple of reads on the epic site in the past, I am not being offered the new thread option. Therefore a thread I've posted has ended up in the bigger ncl section and is lost there

Where am I going wrong please

Thanks

You can't do a ship specific new thread ... everything ends up on the main NCL page. So in your title you need to put "EPIC" and whatever you would like to ask.

Unless you are asking about the roll calls for your particular sailing, then you need to do that in the roll call area.

It is a little confusing because the top of the forum has all those "See posts about: Norwegian Bliss / Norwegian Breakaway / Norwegian Dawn / etc." links. But if you click on them, you'll see they are just searches of this forum and the name of each ship.

Thanks everybody.

I posted a thread on the epic section on 29th Feb called quiet seating ares on epic, but I can't work out how I did that or start a new one in the same place.

Your thread is posted on the Norwegian Cruise Line forum, and not on something called "Epic forum" (I just did a search in the NCL forum, and came up with this result - and your thread is no. 3 on the list, and as you can see it states that it is on the Norwegian Cruise Line forum):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=83435882

You might also find some helpful information on how to post if you go to the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or the Guidelines section on top of the page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php

Like others have stated before me, what you see on the top of the page, where it is listed "See posts about the different NCL ships" - when you click on any of the ship names it just lists different posts that has to do with that particular ship, but it is NOT from a forum that is specified for that particular ship, it is just different posts from the regular Norwegian Cruise Line forum. They (CruiseCritic) have just done the search "for you" so that you don't need to do it yourself if you are just looking for information about a specific ship and nothing else.

Edited by TrumpyNor