NCL spa pass

Dallas girl

Yes, they sell them on board, too, but they can sell out fast, too, so you should try to board as early as you can and go to the spa first thing if you want to maximize your chances. I have also been on cruises where they continue to advertise the pass well into the cruise, so you never know. Anyway there are other advantages to boarding early, so that's what I would recommend.

My last cruise was over Christmas and the ship was sold out but they still advertised the spa passes.

It might not be a bad idea to wait until the cruise to get one. I bought mine ahead of time, but only used it twice because there was so much to do. You might only need a few day passes.

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in buying a few day passes - 1 or 2 on the way down to Caribbean from NYC on the BA and then 1 or 2 for the return trip (weather will be cold in November so figured it's worth the $).

Will I be able to buy several day passes when I board or do the day passes need to be purchased each day (day of use)?

Thank you,

Lori

I would call to see if you can book now because there's usually a discount for purchasing prior to boarding. There could be a glitch with the website which is not unusual for NCL ;-)

If the spa passes have "sold out" online pre-cruise, will they still offer a few at full price once on board? Or, will we have to wait for day pass availability?

Thanks in advance!

The Escape's price was $54.00 , but I think they are higher than some of the other ships (the weekly pass is higher than some others)

We are sailing on the getaway in April and I see that the week pass price if I buy it online is $179/pp - anyone know what the day pass price typically runs?

I am interested in buying a few day passes - 1 or 2 on the way down to Caribbean from NYC on the BA and then 1 or 2 for the return trip (weather will be cold in November so figured it's worth the $).

Will I be able to buy several day passes when I board or do the day passes need to be purchased each day (day of use)?

Thank you,

Lori

They are not available on sea days.

If the spa passes have "sold out" online pre-cruise, will they still offer a few at full price once on board? Or, will we have to wait for day pass availability?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I saw the same thing for my May 21st cruise but then just a few weeks ago I double checked and was able to book online and got $20 discount for booking early... so keep checking it. Maybe its just to early for you?

John