Chefs Table

pirate4me2

Hello everybody!

My hubby and I are cruising on the Pride soon and want to do something special to celebrate our anniversary. We are debating on doing the Chefs Table, but have a few questions.

First off, does anyone have a recent Chefs Table menu? What kind of food do they cook?

Second, what night is it normally held? We are on a 14 day cruise.

Third, what kind of attire do we wear? Formal? Semi casual? I'm sure close toed shoes are required...

Thanks in advance!!

The food is fabulous and why ruin the surprise. The dress nice casual, slacks and a nice shirt for guys. You reserve in advance and you will get a note in your cabin on which night it takes place. The wine flows freely. We probably had a bottle of wine each throughout the evening. Most women's shoes are not closed toed, don't think it's a big issue.

Done three CT and you will love it.

They probably don't know what night yet. In December they didn't tell us until we got on board. If it doesn't work with your schedule just cancel and get a refund. I wore slacks and collared shirt. DW wore a pant suit. Not sure of venue on the Pride, which might be the reason for closed toed shoes. We have always done it in the Galley so I think that's why they want closed toed shoes.

I am guessing on a 14 night they might do it more than once. The December on Magic was a NYE cruise and from looking over her shoulder at the RSVP book it looked like they did it twice on our seven night.

Hello everybody!

My hubby and I are cruising on the Pride soon and want to do something special to celebrate our anniversary. We are debating on doing the Chefs Table, but have a few questions.

First off, does anyone have a recent Chefs Table menu? What kind of food do they cook?

Second, what night is it normally held? We are on a 14 day cruise.

Third, what kind of attire do we wear? Formal? Semi casual? I'm sure close toed shoes are required...

Thanks in advance!!

I would vote "yes". We have also done 3 CT. All were in different parts of the ship. One was in the library, other in meeting room and the 3rd in the galley. It was a little hard to hear the Chief and staff in the galley though. Part of the package included a tour of the galley, pretty much all the wine you want, a group pix and some of the best food you will ever get on a cruise. Also included was a chance for everyone to make a small batch of chocolate warming with a copy of the recipe passed out afterwards. It seems to me the Chief makes the menu up so I'm sure it varies. Since I'm not a foodie person, I really couldn't tell you everything we had. You will NOT go away hungry. Plan on 2 to 3 hours. Dress was casual. You don't want to wear anything tight. They book 12 seats but will allow up to 14. Everyone of ours were filled. You will get assigned a seat. I think they try to pair up like couples. We have never has be disappointing with our table mates. It is a really fun time.

We did the CT on the Miracle a few years ago. It was FABULOUS!!

After the tour of the kitchen, including appetizers, champagne and watching the Chef make WCMC - just for us - we went to the nightclub for dinner because on the Spirit class there is no room in the galley to set up a table. Frankenstein watch over our meal - it was a hoot!