Carnival Excursions

kermer

Not necessarily. It's booked through Carnival, but they are operated by the people & companies of that country. So it's up to them. My friends, their nephews, & I took a Carnival excursion in Cozumel, where the drinking age is 18. The nephews were both 18, and they were allowed to drink.

• 3 months later...

I would expect that the drinking age depends on the laws of the place you are visiting.

For example, in Mexico the legal age is 18.

I would imagine that if free drinks are supplied on the tour then Carnival might not supply them to folks under 21 but you can buy your own at 18 if your family allows it.

Some may not remember but in some parts of the USA(NY state for example) the drinking age used to be 18 also!

Thank you.

I remember when it was 18 in Wis. (man I'm old).

Not only could I drink at 18 in Texas, I could do it in the car. While driving. I think they were one of the last states to enact an open container law.

And they weren't real picky about it before I was 18 lol.

Not necessarily. It's booked through Carnival, but they are operated by the people & companies of that country. So it's up to them. My friends, their nephews, & I took a Carnival excursion in Cozumel, where the drinking age is 18. The nephews were both 18, and they were allowed to drink.

I've found that to be the case on Isla Pasion as well. As long as you look 18 or over, they don't give a snort even though they say you must be 21 or older to drink.