Carnival Cruiser Needs Some Help :)

We are Carnival cruisers. Not coming to RCCL because of anything in particular. We just want to experience the Allure of the Seas.:D:D

I need your help.

We are very overwhelmed with the deck plans (cabins)

We want a Superior Oceanview with a Large Balcony.

So, my first question is what is the difference of a large balcony, or just a regular sized balcony, besides the $400:eek::D

Can any Carnival cruisers let me know? How do they compare to Carnival's standard balcony.

The one it gave me when I did the mock booking was 8204, which looks to be right where they change size and had a bit of a funky shape.:o

These are the options. And we would like to be close to the pool decks.

8204, 14598, 12598, 6200, 6598, 11196, 14204, 14602.

Thank you so much for the help/advice.

If you want to be close to the pool, then pick a higher deck! 11 or 14....

All "D" category cabins are the same size...so the number designation is for number of beds and/or location.

Did you mean 11 through 14? Are you persecuting my favorite deck, deck 12.

If you want to be close to the pool, then pick a higher deck! 11 or 14....

All "D" category cabins are the same size...so the number designation is for number of beds and/or location.

I get that. I am just wondering how much bigger the balcony is when they say Superior Ocean View with Large Balcony, vs. Superior Ocean View with Balcony.

Is it worth the $400? Which one is more the size of Carnival?

Can you tell me why Deck 12 is your favorite? :D

We are pool deck people, but I like to keep a 1 deck buffer between my cabin and the pool deck for the quiet. We are able bodied and use the stairs quite a bit so we don't need to be near the dining room, central park, or the promenade. I'm less than 2 months from my 3rd deck 12 cabin on this class. I'm sure you will have a good time.

We are pool deck people, but I like to keep a 1 deck buffer between my cabin and the pool deck for the quiet. We are able bodied and use the stairs quite a bit so we don't need to be near the dining room, central park, or the promenade. I'm less than 2 months from my 3rd deck 12 cabin on this class. I'm sure you will have a good time.

Thanks for the info. Enjoy your cruise!:D

Try googling those cabin numbers, or searching youtube. Many times you can find pictures and videos of the cabins in question. That always helps me make a decision. Oh and if you want to be close to the pool defiantly go for deck 12.