Questions about Grand Patters & Menu's

ghgeckos

I booked a last minute cruise down the coast of California on the Grand leaving from SFO. My friend and I want to book a couple nights at specialty restaurants but would like to know the order of the menus. If someone has a link to current menus or patters of this cruise please post a link. We would like to check out entertainment ideas. Thanks ahead of time for all responses.

I think the menus might be pretty universal. Try doing a search. I recall a thread on this very topic recently (last month or so).

We personally do specialty dining the first night as the menu is not our favorite, but if you do the search you will find that many people have different opinions on the subject (as food is subjective, of course) :) We were on the Grand in December. There is always something I can find on a menu, but specialty dining was so much yummier

Edited by jennybenny

First of all, not many people post patters and menus because it's really time intensive. However, some very generous and helpful people do. Do a search on this forum and you'll find some, not necessarily for your ship, but that will give you a general idea.

Also keep in mind that the entertainment can and does change at any time.