Lemon Lime & Bitters

GUT2407

First cruise with Cunard next year.

We have talked our daughter into coming with us.

Her drink of choice is Lemon Lime & Bitters.

Never had a problem getting it with other lines we've sailed on, anyone with any knowledge about getting it on QM2.

She will probably have a soft drink (soda package) I presume that is gun soft drink not cans? And I think I'm right in saying it's Pepsi?

The soda card does cover gun sodas, not cans, and, is Pepsi and a couple of others (Diet Pepsi and a lemonade [that does not taste like any other I have ever had]). You can also get a variety of fruit juices with the soda card.

The soda card does cover gun sodas, not cans, and, is Pepsi and a couple of others (Diet Pepsi and a lemonade [that does not taste like any other I have ever had]). You can also get a variety of fruit juices with the soda card.

Thanks for that, I'd imagine it is English lemonade, think 7up, rather than American Lemonade.

An idea if they have Pepsi Max?

Thanks for that, I'd imagine it is English lemonade, think 7up, rather than American Lemonade.

An idea if they have Pepsi Max?

They did not have Pepsi Max the last time I was on (a year ago). The "lemonade" did not taste like any English lemonade I have had although it was more of an English lemonade than an American. IMO it had an unpleasant flavor to it. Maybe it is better now or maybe it is just me!:D