Anything special for Easter?

clairebearinaus

Hi everyone,

We're cruising over Easter and wondering if anyone who has done the same can tell me if we can look forward to any special events, food, etc... anything different at all?

I'm thinking of my kids especially, who would love a visit from the Easter Bunny :)

Thanks

Hi everyone,

We're cruising over Easter and wondering if anyone who has done the same can tell me if we can look forward to any special events, food, etc... anything different at all?

I'm thinking of my kids especially, who would love a visit from the Easter Bunny :)

Thanks

We've only done one Easter Cruise.

They had a few things.

Easter eggs on the pillow.

An Egg drop contest.

Egg and spoon race.

And an egg hunt for the dozen or so kids on the ship. (this was PP).

Thanks Gut.

This Easter coincides with school holidays in some states, so we might get a few more rugrats than normal on Princess.

I didn't realize they coincided in some states this year.

It's one of the few years that it doesn't in NSW. Which has Mrs Gut excited as she gets a few extra days off.

Sorry didn't realize it was you when I answered.

I've never seen a lot of kids on any Princess cruise in Aus.

But then we do tend to try and cruise outside public school holidays and either take longer cruises or if it's a shorty to Tasmania, where as families seem more likely to take cruises to the islands or QLD coast.

We have been on many Easter cruises, as it corresponds with our kids Spring Break. (Most recently last year on the Golden) There are always many kids onboard, and there are egg hunts that take place as part of the kids club. They also have the chefs make and decorate large sugar and gingerbread eggs which are displayed in the Atrium. We've never seen an Easter Bunny. They usually have a ham choice on the dinner menu as well. Otherwise, it is just a normal cruise day...which is always a great day!