Las Vegas CC Dinner

jhannah

The 'Vegas gang will meet for dinner on Sunday, October 23rd, 6:30 p.m. at Landry's Seafood House. This is on Sahara near its intersection with Interstate 15, just across from Palace Station.

If any of you will be in town, we'd be happy for you to join us. We will have CC member Ine and her DH from Amsterdam with us, so it will be a truly international affair! Let me know if you can join us. My e-mail addy is below.

Don and I are really looking forward to getting together with other area CCers next week - seeing Donna and Jim again as well as Ine and Ton. This time we will meet Bill S. and his DW. I think that they were on a HAL cruise when we all met earlier in the summer. Hopefully Lisa and Tom will be here too -although I've heard they might be on a cruise.

BTW - MAJOR PROBLEMS replying on the CC site the last few days. The site would not recognize my CORRECT PASSWORD and as an aol subscriber, I have to go in through internet explorer and use a new password provided by CC. I am so happy to be able to post this.

Don and Kay Stroud, Las Vegas

Archived