MDR attire on non formal nights

MrsPawel25

How is the attire in the MDR on non-formal days? Im thinking of throwing some nice jeans in my suitcase and some nice tops and going with that, plus some sandals. Are sandals allowed? Its always the shoes that trip me up. Are the jeans allowed or should I get some nice pants?

How is the attire in the MDR on non-formal days? Im thinking of throwing some nice jeans in my suitcase and some nice tops and going with that, plus some sandals. Are sandals allowed? Its always the shoes that trip me up. Are the jeans allowed or should I get some nice pants?

Jeans and sandals are fine.

My husband wears a polo and shorts and I wear a cotton top and shorts to dinner on casual nights. I wear Teva sandals ever night.

Have a great cruise.

Hubby wears docker type pants or dress shorts and short sleeve button up shirts (tommy bahama type) and I wear sun dresses or white pants/nice top on non-formal nights.

You'll be fine: Here is the Carnival non-formal night dress code:

Cruise Casual Dress Code

Men: sport slacks, khakis, Jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long), collared sport shirts

Women: casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses/tops, summer dresses, Capri pants, dress shorts, Jeans (no cut-offs)

Not permitted for both men and women: cut-off Jeans, men’s sleeveless shirts, gym or basketball shorts, baseball hats, flip-flops and bathing suit attire