Actual Decrease in Drink Packages haha

Navigator 8 night on April 16th is showing 20%off select package. There was no discount offered yesterday. Fingers crossed that the premium package is added later. ;)

Navigator on April 30 as well. Ony the select package. .. just bought for DH!!!

You didn't get the Select package when you booked? If so, you'll probably be better off purchasing those on board and only pay the diff between Select and Premium/Ultimate.:cool:

Thanks for the tip Biker19.....I checked but unfortunately the Select package was not included in the discount :( Managed to get 20% discount on the Anthem Sailing on 26 November 2016 also :)

Thanks for the tip Biker19.....I checked but unfortunately the Select package was not included in the discount :( Managed to get 20% discount on the Anthem Sailing on 26 November 2016 also :)

RCI UK was running that promotion for a long time - I assumed most folks had it. Join the roll call and register for the M&M - we don't have enough signed up yet. See you on the ship.

Many people spend a lot of money not only on the cruise itself, but on flights, hotels, cruise tours, etc. Yet, judging from the posts I see on here, the most cause for concern are the prices of beverage packages. Which, by and large, are for those interested in alcoholic beverages - which do nothing for you really. Surely I can't be the only one that finds loads of humor and stupidity in this..

Huh? I take it you're not one who would buy the drink package. Otherwise, you would see the benefit in saving 20% on something that, for some, is the equivalent of 20% off half of your cruise cabin cost.

Nice off them to keep you guessing--why not do it fleet wide. If it can be 20 off for some it can be 20 off for all. Just a way to get you to book on under selling cruises for a pittance of a discount---suckers !!

Edited by NIATPAC29

Actually, save a few interior rooms, our cruise is totally sold out... It's kids' spring break! Maybe they haven't sold enough of their packages... I have only bought non-alcoholic Royal Replenish packages, which I doubt will come on sale, but if they do, heck, yes, I'll cancel and re-buy! Why not? Better the cash in my pocket!

I looked to see if Independence March 31 was a sale date, but didn't see anywhere that it was. But it seemed to me the price was less in the cruise planner than I remember it being the last time we sailed. Is it a different (lesser) price if you prepay? I realize the gratuity hasn't been added yet, but I just seem to remember each package about $10 more per day in the on board advertising.

Nice off them to keep you guessing--why not do it fleet wide. If it can be 20 off for some it can be 20 off for all. Just a way to get you to book on under selling cruises for a pittance of a discount---suckers !!

I think most people are already booked on a cruise. No one is booking a cruise to get 20% off of a drink package. In reality, you wouldn't know the discount was available until after you booked and went into cruise planner.

I agree it should be fleet wide.

i'm very interested to see if this 20% discount will carry over on embarkation day. my gut tells me it won't. why reduce the cost of a big ticket item, then allow people to use OBC to cut into RC's bottom line even more?

there have been many, many sales over the last few weeks/months offering OBC. since we all know, you can't pre-use OBC before you board, i wonder if RC was losing money to people banking the OBC and rolling that into drink packages?

i'm very interested to see if this 20% discount will carry over on embarkation day. my gut tells me it won't. why reduce the cost of a big ticket item, then allow people to use OBC to cut into RC's bottom line even more?

there have been many, many sales over the last few weeks/months offering OBC. since we all know, you can't pre-use OBC before you board, i wonder if RC was losing money to people banking the OBC and rolling that into drink packages?

Considering the cost to RCI for the drink packages, they would much rather have folks spend their OBC on that instead of grats.

No discount on our cruise Ovation 3rd May. They had 20% off select for 1 day then gone! Looks like we won't drink on principle. What's good for one is good for all in my opinion. I will just wait until

6 days later when we are on the celebrity reflection where the drinks are included[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

*New* Navigator- 6 day- March 27th - Select drink package only

Anthem - 10 day - April 8

Rhapsody - Transatlantic 14 nights - April 10

Splendour of the Seas - 16 days Suez Canal - April 16

Serenade - 11 night Southern Caribbean - April 18

Allure - May 1

Independence - Transatlantic - May 1

Allure - May 8

Ovation of the Seas - 16 nights - May 10

Allure - May 15

Anthem - June 2

Jewel - Rome - July 17

I hope you're not planning to show up on the 26th for that sailing! 27th should be the right date :)

Lol, we arrive in USA on 26th and sail the next day! I have the 26th imprinted on my brain!!!.....wasn't thinking when I wrote the post. [emoji23]

20 discount off Premium package only and included grats, recieved email already also. Radiance 12 nights May 2017 Hawaii to Vancouver.

Thank you so much for this post,we saved $610, we were weighing up whether or not to purchase it as it would of been $1855 for the 2 of us (12 nights)just not worth it with our dollar but at $1250 I didnt hesitate and booked it and paid it straight away. First time we have gotten a savings,stoked!!

I am on the Allure on 6/5 and the Brilliance on 11/19. Alas, no 20% discount on drink packages for us on either sailing :(. I was able to snag a crown loft on allure for the same price I originally booked a grand at and jumped on it...

I am on the Allure on 6/5 and the Brilliance on 11/19. Alas, no 20% discount on drink packages for us on either sailing :(. I was able to snag a crown loft on allure for the same price I originally booked a grand at and jumped on it...

Doesn't that suite come with an Unlimited Beverage package after May 2016?

I think it is only the Royal suite/Star class

The crown lofts are Sky class

Suite lounge, free beer and wine, sodas etc. from 11am-11pm

Wow, I would have thought the Crown Loft would be in the highest level of suite. Thanks for the clarification.