Triumph, would you upgrade?

kayhold

We're currently in a Lido balcony. Thought it would be nice with having a baby needing naps, and not having to wait for an elevator with a stroller.

Can upgrade to the spa deck, and get $150 OBC which will put us really close to Camp Carnival for our 10 year old, sauna and gym all of which we use.

Are there any other benefits to the spa deck that we're unaware of?

a 7 day cruise would cost about 169 pp for full spa access.

Spa cabins come with the price of the spa already included.

some of the goodies you get from the spa cabin include

Special body wash, shampoo and conditioner in your cabin.

i believe you get special robes and slippers also!!!

Thalassotherapy Pool access (have heard this is awesome)

and those awesome heated loungers !!

also if you need to send the boys to shower and dress somewhere else the spa locker rooms and showers are super close by( or if you want to run away and let Jason get the boys ready. you could use those big beautiful roomy showers :). i am sure i have forgotten a lot of stuff! maybe some more people will chime in with other great things about the spa !

also if you need to send the boys to shower and dress somewhere else the spa locker rooms and showers are super close by( or if you want to run away and let Jason get the boys ready. you could use those big beautiful roomy showers :). i am sure i have forgotten a lot of stuff! maybe some more people will chime in with other great things about the spa !

Hey! I just saw your FB message but I am banned for 3 days and can't answer, lmao

I am mostly worried about getting stuck with a stroller 3x a day waiting for the stupid elevator.

Then either limit yourself to smart elevators or hand carry your baby and stroller and use the stairs.

Edited by Cuizer2

Then either limit yourself to smart elevators or hand carry your baby and stroller and use the stairs.

Going to the LIdo without a stroller for hours isn't really an option.

What are smart elevators? We havent cruised in a few years.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they have a thalassotherepy pool on the Triumph.

Going to the LIdo without a stroller for hours isn't really an option.

What are smart elevators? We havent cruised in a few years.

You didn't want to wait for a stupid elevator, so I suggested you limit yourself to smart elevators. I assume that if you can determine if an elevator is stupid that you can determine if it is smart. I'm not sure how you do it, but I guess you ask it a question and rate its answer.

As for the stroller, I said to hand carry the baby and stroller.

You didn't want to wait for a stupid elevator, so I suggested you limit yourself to smart elevators. I assume that if you can determine if an elevator is stupid that you can determine if it is smart. I'm not sure how you do it, but I guess you ask it a question and rate its answer.

I missed the joke at first, I am running on 2 hours of sleep.

wow!

This is totally incorrect. The Spa Deck on the Victory is only the name of Deck 11.

There are no amenities or special admission to the T-Pools and Loungers as the Victory has none of these.

You are referring to the Cloud 9 Spa and Spa Category cabins found only on the Splendor, Dream, Magic, Breeze and Vista.

This is totally incorrect. The Spa Deck on the Victory is only the name of Deck 11.

There are no amenities or special admission to the T-Pools and Loungers as the Victory has none of these.

You are referring to the Cloud 9 Spa and Spa Category cabins found only on the Splendor, Dream, Magic, Breeze and Vista.

The Triumph has a spa. no T-Pool tho :( Thank you for the info !

The Triumph has a spa (all ships do) but not the Cloud 9 Spa. So the spa deck is simply the name of the deck and your room will not come with all the extra amenities as those come with Cloud 9 Spa rooms.

But if you ever go on a ship with one... HEAVEN!!!!