Random question ~ Carnival Miracle

bookgirl3

Hi,

My family and I are going on the Miracle in May and I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of alcohol they served on the ship. I'm not a big drinker but there are a couple things I'll drink so I just wanted to get an idea of what they had.

Thanks!

They have 'em all!

Or their variations. ie. Carnival carries Coke products not Pepsi.

What specifically are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi,

My family and I are going on the Miracle in May and I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of alcohol they served on the ship. I'm not a big drinker but there are a couple things I'll drink so I just wanted to get an idea of what they had.

Thanks!

It would help to know a little about what you are looking for. They have multiple fully stocked bars. If you are looking for a specific brand of alcohol or wine that isn't a major player there is a chance they won't have it. I don't think they have Tito's vodka but they do have Grey Goose, Absolute, and Belvedere as an example.

I usually drink Smirnoff ice triple black (haven't tried other favors yet) and there's this slushy drink that I've had in Vegas but I'm not sure exactly what it's called

I have to admit I do not know if they have the Smirnoff Ice but they do have plenty of the slushy drinks. If you can imagine a slushy drink they will either have it or gladly make it. If you can get the name or at least the ingredient list of what you drank in Las Vegas they can make it for you.

I'm relatively certain that they do not have the Smirnoff because on all the menus that I have seen I don't remember that. I could be wrong but I don't want to get your hopes up.

Google "Carnival cruise bar menu" and see what you can find there.

I have to admit I do not know if they have the Smirnoff Ice but they do have plenty of the slushy drinks. If you can imagine a slushy drink they will either have it or gladly make it. If you can get the name or at least the ingredient list of what you drank in Las Vegas they can make it for you.

I'm relatively certain that they do not have the Smirnoff because on all the menus that I have seen I don't remember that. I could be wrong but I don't want to get your hopes up.

Google "Carnival cruise bar menu" and see what you can find there.

Thank you! I will definitely try and see if I can remember what was in my drink from Vegas.

Thank you! I will definitely try and see if I can remember what was in my drink from Vegas.

Hi Bookgirl3, here is a link to the bar menu. Hope this helps.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

If what you're looking for isn't on here, you may still have a chance at the Alchemy Bar or the Red Frog Pub, the new bars they have since the upgrade........not sure this covers those places.

Edited by dogdaygirl

Thank you! That's very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are very welcome. And if you like slushy drinks you have to try the Kiss on the Lips! OMG, it is soooooo good!! There are a few other drinks that I want to try, but I have such a hard time getting past the Kiss on the Lips to try them. LOL

Hey Bookgirl3, I just found this menu for the Alchemy Bar too.......http://cruiseradio.net/alchemy-bar-menu-carnivals-fun-ship-2-0/

And here is a link to the Red Frog Pub.........http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

I second the Kiss on the Lips. I don't drink much but love an occasional fruity frozen drink. It's been almost 9yrs since our last cruise, and I still daydream about the Kiss on the Lips. Can't wait to get one as soon as we board next February. :D

Yeah, I'm not much of a drinker either, but I love the fruity frozen drinks too. And I only get them when on a cruise. My last one was 2 years ago, but I get to go again in October of this year. Soooooo looking forward to it.......and the Kiss on the Lips!! LOL Another one that is really good is the Miami Vice. They kind of do a half and half with half being pina colada, and half being strawberry daiquiri......really good if you like the two drinks. Happy sailing in February!! :D

• 9 months later...

We are sailing in February! Just a silly question about these menus. I know the alcohol drinks cost but if you order food at these two bars is the price included in the cruise or additional. I know the specialty restaurants are extra. Thanks and happy sailing!!

Neither bar on the Miracle serves food (Bummer). If they did, it would likely cost extra.

As a side...Red Frog Red isn't a true red ale in my opinion. It's red in color but tastes like bud light. (Bummer x2)

Alchemy is "the bomb" tho'. Could drink there from open to close.

To Bookgirl3...As someone said, you can get almost anything except the expensive/unique, scotches, ryes, bourbons, etc. Although Alchemy may have some.

It would help to know a little about what you are looking for. They have multiple fully stocked bars. If you are looking for a specific brand of alcohol or wine that isn't a major player there is a chance they won't have it. I don't think they have Tito's vodka but they do have Grey Goose, Absolute, and Belvedere as an example.

I drank Tito's on the imagination in December.

Neither bar on the Miracle serves food (Bummer)........

Not entirely true. Both bars serve nibbles (gratis) but not anything cooked. The RFP has a spicy bar mix and the Alchemy will serve a cheese/nut/olive plate. You are welcome to bring food from other places into the bars. On our HI cruise several would bring down pizza.

Edited by SadieN