Labadee zipline and a child that is too light.

We are a family of 5. 4 of us are heavy enough to do the zipline. The question is "What do we do with the 5th one?" She will be 9 at the time. Can she ride bus up with us and then ride the bus back down and meet us there. We are thinking of getting her the waterslide, do they start and end in the same place?

Need suggestions, I am not in favor of leaving her on ship or on the beach alone. What really sucks is she is our most adventurous child.

I asked on the private island thread but there isn't as much traffic on that thread.

I don't know if the waterslide is near the zip line. I don't think so. But (just my opinion) I would not leave a 9 year old to ride the jeep back down alone and I would not leave her on the beach or waterslide alone.

An adult may have to skip the zip line to stay with her.

I don't know if the waterslide is near the zip line. I don't think so.

An adult may have to skip the zip line to stay with her.

This is what I was planning to do, I just was wondering what other options there is. If the waterslide was by the Zipline, 2 of us could zip down while the other 2 waited with 9 year old. The 9 yo could then slide down the waterslide before the other 2 zip lined. If that makes sense.

But (just my opinion) I would not leave a 9 year old to ride the jeep back down alone and I would not leave her on the beach or waterslide alone.

The only reason I would consider the Jeep back down is because this is a Royal owned/rented site.

Thanx for the replies, looks like we will be splitting up or an adult will be skipping the Zipline. Either way, we are on vacation and kind of hard to ruin that. :D

Edited by Wheresthesalt

We are a family of 5. 4 of us are heavy enough to do the zipline. The question is "What do we do with the 5th one?" She will be 9 at the time. Can she ride bus up with us and then ride the bus back down and meet us there. We are thinking of getting her the waterslide, do they start and end in the same place?

Need suggestions, I am not in favor of leaving her on ship or on the beach alone. What really sucks is she is our most adventurous child.

I asked on the private island thread but there isn't as much traffic on that thread.

Hi,we did the Zipline in Labadee in January. A couple had a child who was too light to do the Zipline. They asked to take him in the van to the top but were told no. They met him at the end of the Zipline.

I was reading somewhere about Adventure Ocean Facility will have activities supervised by the Youth Staff. Have any of you used this service and would this be a good option for DS while we go Zip line?

I like the fact it is a supervised place.