Just off the Adventure (3/19)

You do get 2 drinks, they were quite good. Small factors compared to Capt Morgy down the road. The tour was more about history, wood barrels, and 2 free drinks

Hi, I am very interested in Cruzan Rum and Captain Morgan's. Did you take a taxi from the port and how much was it? Also, are the distilleries within walking distance of one another? Thanks so much!

Diane

St Thomas is great, we go there for jewelry. Grenada was nice, nutmeg spray really does work for pain. Rest are very overwhelming with desperate taxi drivers. We did not do any excursions so can't tell what is beyond the port cities. We did the Cruzin rum on our own.

What jewelry is good to get in St. Thomas? Going there for the first time next summer. Thank you

You do get 2 drinks, they were quite good. Small factors compared to Capt Morgy down the road. The tour was more about history, wood barrels, and 2 free drinks

Thank you, sounds neat. We are renting a car as well. Any other highlights of the island we should hit?

Since the file size requirements are too small for a simple scan if you want a copy please send me your email and I will email you them. Thanks.

I'd like a copy thanks.

Please send an email to johnh1999a(at]gmail.com

Formal nights were nights 2 and 6.

We were on the same cruise and we loved the Adventure. Our kids loved the in-line skating especially but that will be replaced when they put in a flow rider. We thought the ship was in really good shape. Almost all of the crew we encountered were super nice and friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

The AOS is a beautiful ship. We enjoyed both of our Christmas cruises (two different itineraries) on her. We were in an OS on our last cruise and took the Bridge Tour on one of the port days. It was a lot of fun and was very informative.

My wife made a short slideshow out of some of her pictures for her website. If you are interested, you can view it at the link below.

Adventure of the Seas Bridge Tour

Happy cruising!