Question about the Suite Lounge on Allure

We have been sailing Celebrity and think we may be confused about what to expect with RCL. On Celebrity in the suite class you have Michaels where you can get coffee, snacks and cocktails pretty much from sun up to midnight.

I have no idea what to expect from Suite Lounge service on the Allure this coming December. If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Also, is the Coastal Kitchen open for all meals even when in port? If not is there another venue they use?

We have been sailing Celebrity and think we may be confused about what to expect with RCL. On Celebrity in the suite class you have Michaels where you can get coffee, snacks and cocktails pretty much from sun up to midnight.

I have no idea what to expect from Suite Lounge service on the Allure this coming December. If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Also, is the Coastal Kitchen open for all meals even when in port? If not is there another venue they use?

Suite lounge has:

24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

Complimentary soda, selected beers and wines, from 11am to 11pm.

Complimentary basic mixed drinks from 5pm to 8:30pm.

CK is open for breakfast and dinner every day, and lunch on sea days. Not sure about lunch on port days.

If you are in a Grand Suite or above you have Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge access all day. They are basically the same room. One half for each. If you are in a Junior Suite you can eat in CK for dinner but do not get lounge access.

The Suite Lounge appears to offer snacks most of the day. There is a coffee machine.

CK does offer breakfast and lunch. My understanding is on port days too. (Certainly breakfast)

The Suite Lounge has a full bar all day. Beer / wine are comped all day. Liquor (certain liquor) comped for happy hour. If you have an ultimate package (or are in a Star Class suite) it's all included.

Look for the recent live review by A&L Ont for more info. Pictures too.

Suite lounge has:

24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

Complimentary soda, selected beers and wines, from 11am to 11pm.

Complimentary basic mixed drinks from 5pm to 8:30pm.

CK is open for breakfast and dinner every day, and lunch on sea days. Not sure about lunch on port days.

Bob beat me to it and was more specific :)

If you are in a Grand Suite or above you have Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge access all day. They are basically the same room. One half for each. If you are in a Junior Suite you can eat in CK for dinner but do not get lounge access.

The Suite Lounge appears to offer snacks most of the day. There is a coffee machine.

CK does offer breakfast and lunch. My understanding is on port days too. (Certainly breakfast)

The Suite Lounge has a full bar all day. Beer / wine are comped all day. Liquor (certain liquor) comped for happy hour. If you have an ultimate package (or are in a Star Class suite) it's all included.

Look for the recent live review by A&L Ont for more info. Pictures too.

Definitely agree about the great live review by A&L Ont. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2327226&highlight=allure

Breakfast is offered in CK every day. The Suite Lounge has buffet offerings at lunch on both sea and port days. Complimentary beer, wine and soda in the Suite Lounge from 11am - 11pm.

Complimentary Beverage Menu 5:00 - 8:30

dd1ed26c6c4e670e1c399c43070315af.jpg

Premium Drink Menu

d44090e4d8d6f0c5a7aa4d094c39c9a3.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the idea of included cappuccinos all day and night. For those who have sailed Allure before, can you please tell me where else on board the specialty coffee is available, for times I don't want to head all the way up to Deck 17?

Thanks.

I'm loving the idea of included cappuccinos all day and night. For those who have sailed Allure before, can you please tell me where else on board the specialty coffee is available, for times I don't want to head all the way up to Deck 17?

Thanks.

If you are asking where a suite guest can get complimentary specialty coffee, without having a beverage package, then the suite lounge is the only place.

If you are asking where a suite guest can get complimentary specialty coffee, without having a beverage package, then the suite lounge is the only place.

Oh, actually I was trying to figure out where else specialty coffee is available, not complimentary - for pay but without having to go up to the lounge.

Oh, actually I was trying to figure out where else specialty coffee is available, not complimentary - for pay but without having to go up to the lounge.

Starbuck's, Cafe Promenade, restaurants.

• 5 months later...
We just got our welcome email from the suite concierges (Oasis) and when listing the suite perks, mentioned the evening cocktail hours but not the complimentary beer/wine during the day. Can any recent Oasis/Allure suite cruisers confirm that they still offer this?

Yes, beer, wine and soft drinks are available from 11-11. Cocktails from 5:-8:30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...

We have reservations in a Grand Suite on the Allure and want to know how we could get Guiness into the picture for our happy hour in the Concierge Lounge? Any suggestions or could the concierge arrange that? Thanks Mimi and Mike

We have reservations in a Grand Suite on the Allure and want to know how we could get Guiness into the picture for our happy hour in the Concierge Lounge? Any suggestions or could the concierge arrange that? Thanks Mimi and Mike

You can ask, but that is not one of the regular complimentary beverages.