Connections party sign up problems

lydnsyd

Is any one else having problems with the Connections Party Sign up??

Quite a few on our Roll Call aren't able to register! Hope they fix it soon.

We have the opposite on our roll call: daily notifications confirming the party for the last few weeks :eek:.

I had a problem yesterday, too. I tried to register and got a message saying one could only register for a booked cruise. Cruise has been booked for some time. Went to the website and was relieved to see my cruise was still there.

I had a problem yesterday, too. I tried to register and got a message saying one could only register for a booked cruise. Cruise has been booked for some time. Went to the website and was relieved to see my cruise was still there.

I am having the same experience. (And also did a gut check on the X site to make sure my cruise was still there the first time I got the message.)

I have tried half a dozen times over the past few weeks, but still the same message. Others on my roll call have registered without any problem, so it doesn't appear to be the connection party for that sailing... just something on my reservation.

I had originally booked/held a cabin on this sailing and then cancelled/transferred to a TA - which was assigned a new reservation #. The new # is the one I am using, but I can't help but wonder if the cancelled reservation is still connected somehow and causing the problem. (If an X person is reading this... if I were the programmer - that is where I would start investigating... :) )

Two things - If you attempt to register and do not sign out of the website, the next time it will not let you in to do things like the connections registration. ALWAYS sign out.

If you are not successful in registering on line simply ask the Captains Club or Guest Relations hosts as you board if it is still at 10:00 forward in the Sky Lounge.

When all else fails try calling Captains Club host.

Two things - If you attempt to register and do not sign out of the website, the next time it will not let you in to do things like the connections registration. ALWAYS sign out.

If you are not successful in registering on line simply ask the Captains Club or Guest Relations hosts as you board if it is still at 10:00 forward in the Sky Lounge.

When all else fails try calling Captains Club host.

Thanks AZ_Tchr... I am not all too worried about it, figuring I would be able to resolve on board if needed. I just wanted to weigh in to let others know they weren't the only ones experiencing the problem.

Also - figure X may be reading and that may trigger them to look into the problem. (I know I could call, but it wasn't really worth it to me - so I haven't).

And the programmer/analyst in me is curious if others who are experiencing this problem have also transferred their bookings. That seems to me to be the likely culprit as the system has probably connected the two reservations and one is not in a booked status which is throwing off the algorithm.

Having issues also. The Celebrity Website has been a problem for me for a few months. Finally I was able to get someone to assist and fix the problem.

Thanks AZ_Tchr... I am not all too worried about it, figuring I would be able to resolve on board if needed. I just wanted to weigh in to let others know they weren't the only ones experiencing the problem.

Also - figure X may be reading and that may trigger them to look into the problem. (I know I could call, but it wasn't really worth it to me - so I haven't).

And the programmer/analyst in me is curious if others who are experiencing this problem have also transferred their bookings. That seems to me to be the likely culprit as the system has probably connected the two reservations and one is not in a booked status which is throwing off the algorithm.

I have been unable to register, tried several times over last couple weeks, and I did also transfer my booking from onboard booking to TA. The confirmation number did not change, but error message does say must be in booked status, and the website does show 'Booked'. Nice to know I'm not the only one.