Any Ships with Large Pools (or more than 1 pool)

I've been on several Carnival ships and find that the pools are very small in comparision with the number of passengers. Find that the pools are extremely crowded on sea days.

Are there any Carnival ships that have a large (or multiple pools)?

Thank You

I've been on several Carnival ships and find that the pools are very small in comparision with the number of passengers. Find that the pools are extremely crowded on sea days.

Are there any Carnival ships that have a large (or multiple pools)?

Thank You

Try the new NCL ships, those pools are crazy small.

Both the Spirit and Dream class ships have double pools.

Try the new NCL ships, those pools are crazy small.

Both the Spirit and Dream class ships have double pools.

Doesn't every CCL ship built since the Destiny have 2 pools

All ships have more than 1 pool.

There are multiple reasons why pools are small on ships.

None of those reasons are because the cruise line wants to inconvenient the passenger. Much more complicated than that.

Go back to high school physics class and think about it. :)

Pools on ships are meant for "taking a dip" and getting wet to cool off...they are not meant for "swimming" and they certainly can''t be large! On sea days, the pools on EVERY ship, every cruise line, are crowded!

Pools on ships are meant for "taking a dip" and getting wet to cool off...they are not meant for "swimming" and they certainly can''t be large! On sea days, the pools on EVERY ship, every cruise line, are crowded!

This. When we cruise, we do it expecting to not swim unless it's in port, in the sea or a resort pool.

I have no idea of how I'm going to get away with this with my son, as I'm sure he isn't going to understand why mommy and daddy don't want to go in the pool if there is one right in his face (personal space and 'kid soup' probably aren't concepts he will grasp). My only hope is that he's satisfied with the splash areas.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Dream class: 2 pools (1 midship & 1 aft). Because of how many people the ships hold, they do tend to get crowded on port days, but there are plenty of waterslide/splash activities.

Splendor & Conquest class & Triumph class: 3 pools (1 aft, 1 midship, & 1 under the waterslide). Because of the 3 pools, they don't get quite as crowded.

Spirit class: 3 pools (1 aft & 2 midship). These ships also are the least crowded Carnival ships, so the pools are easily the least crowded.

Sunshine: Only 1 real pool (midship), although there is an extremely tiny pool in the serenity area. With that tiny pool, even if it's empty, you can't really swim in it.

Fantasy class: Most have 1 pool (midship). Elation & Paradise didn't have waterworks added to the back, so they still have the 2nd pool, which is quite small) there, plus a kiddie pool. But at the midship pool on those 2 ships, half of it is used for the landing of the waterslide.

Back in the day on the older, smaller ships, the pool was so affected by the ships movements that while underway the pool would often become a wave pool. It was cool to watch and even more cool to swim in, although in the 70's nobody said anything, today the pool would be closed.