Miami Early Check In

vwrestler171

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in Miami that might allow a noon check in? We have an overnight that arrives at 11:30 AM and I can not sleep on planes, so I would like to go straight to a hotel and catch a nap so that I can board my ship the next day feeling fine and not overly tired.

Possible but why not just check your luggage at the hotel, go grab a bite to eat. How much sleep do you need? Your cruise isn't until the next day. LOL

Even checking in at 3 or 4 would give you plenty of time to sleep.

As most hotels have check out going to 11am or noon, very few -usually the higher end hotels- are the only ones I am familiar with that will attempt to guarantee an early check in, and they may charge you a fee to do it.

So you can request early check in, but don't hold your breath...

I guess this means you have decided on your flights...

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in Miami that might allow a noon check in? We have an overnight that arrives at 11:30 AM and I can not sleep on planes, so I would like to go straight to a hotel and catch a nap so that I can board my ship the next day feeling fine and not overly tired.

I believe the Miami Airport Hotel had day rooms from 12-6PM so I would check with them.