Dream and New Orleans questions

Brentonsmom

Just booked at Fulton. $70 for 7 days, had a $5 discount code. This will be the third time that we have parked there.:)

I'd like to know where you got the discount code, or what it is, also! I'm planning on using them for our B2B cruise, and that discount would come in handy!

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow Poker Players,

I have recently won a seat for the 2016 PokerPro Challenge tournament while onboard the Carnival Fascination a few weeks ago. The tourney will be held onboard the Carnival Dream which departs June 12, 2016 from New Orleans - 7 day cruise to Belize, Cozumel, Mexico and Mahogony Bay, Isla Roatan. The tourney will probably consist of anywhere from 500-700 players with a cash pool of $175,000. First place pays out $75,000.

The bearer of the certificate I received (transferrable only once) will receive 25% off the cost of the cruise and a seat at the tournament. I called Carnival and the 25% discount DOES apply to the player and 1 guest in the same room.

I cannot attend this as I have a previous engagement scheduled. Face value is $750 (that's the buy in off the street) - I'm open to offers...feel free to message me or email me at rbarber808 at gmail dot com and I will get back to you in a day or so.

Thanks and good luck!

Fellow Poker Players,

I have recently won two seats for the 2016 Poker Pro Challenge tournament which will be held on board the Carnival Dream which departs June 12, 2016 from New Orleans - 7 day cruise to Belize, Cozumel, Mexico and Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan. The tourney will probably consist of anywhere from 500-700 players with a cash pool of $175,000. First place pays out $75,000.

The bearer of the certificate I received (transferable only once) will receive 25% off the cost of the cruise and a seat at the tournament. I called Carnival and the 25% discount DOES apply to the player and 1 guest in the same room.

I cannot attend this as I have a previous engagement scheduled. Face value is $750 (that's the buy in off the street) - I'm open to offers...feel free to message me or email me at cpottinger1976@gmail.com and I will get back to you in a day or so.

Thanks and good luck!

Carl P

I would highly recommend parking at the Port. Best Embarkation experience ever after 4 cruises out NOLA vs. other ports. A bit more expensive but worth it. My Mother has mobility issues and was so well taken care from the porters at embarkation. We had to leave early on self assist and my Dad was able to disembark with my Mom with no trouble at all. The porters were great and took care of them until they got to their car.

Edited by RoscoeJames

We've sailed twice from NOLA. Once on Carnival and used their port parking and loved it. The next time was on NCL and had to use other parking so used Fulton. Yes, it was cheaper but much more of a hassle for us. Maybe it was the difference in terminals between NCL and Carnival. We will be sailing on the Dream in January and will definitely use the port parking. It's just so quick and easy.

• 3 weeks later...