Havana Aft Balcony

BILKAT2355

Anyone know what it means to have reserved lounge on the Havana Lanai yet? Is that near the pool area

Not sure. I am in a Havana Cabana suite in Deck 5 and think Ill have loungers on the patio or right in front of the patio. I just mentioned this question on the Vista picture thread since looking at the Havana area there certainly doesnt look like any room for loungers.

I am really looking forward to the first few sailings and getting the real feedback.

Anyone know what it means to have reserved lounge on the Havana Lanai yet? Is that near the pool area

During the day (I think until 6 p.m.) passengers who have Havana cabins will be granted exclusive access to the Havana lounge/pool. I'm assuming that there will be enough loungers to accommodate passengers in these cabins.

here is a great picture of the aft!

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/13055502_1185025948197629_4817291473207796361_n.jpg?oh=88b322c46339a658f30890ec8615c7ae&oe=57B76B84

Edited by Atocha Shipwreck Gal
clarity of picture

Not sure. I am in a Havana Cabana suite in Deck 5 and think Ill have loungers on the patio or right in front of the patio. I just mentioned this question on the Vista picture thread since looking at the Havana area there certainly doesnt look like any room for loungers.

I am really looking forward to the first few sailings and getting the real feedback.

Yeah, the video I watched definitely shows that there is not enough room for a lounger in front of the patio. However the patio (cabana) is really big and I hope the lounger can just be on the actual patio.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I"m not sure the Havana Aft Cabins have a reserved lounger on the lanai. From what I've understood is that the Cabana Cabins have their own loungers on their private "lanais". The Aft Cabins do not have lanais. They have balconies, so I'm going to venture a guess that you will have regular balcony furnishings (more/larger on extended balconies as usual). I do not believe there will be any "reserved loungers" on the pool deck area.

I"m not sure the Havana Aft Cabins have a reserved lounger on the lanai. From what I've understood is that the Cabana Cabins have their own loungers on their private "lanais". The Aft Cabins do not have lanais. They have balconies, so I'm going to venture a guess that you will have regular balcony furnishings (more/larger on extended balconies as usual). I do not believe there will be any "reserved loungers" on the pool deck area.

+1 this is exactly the impression we've had as well.

we are booked in an aft wrap and the description states we will have reserved loungers on the lanai.

we are booked in an aft wrap and the description states we will have reserved loungers on the lanai.

I see that, but no where else do they talk about the Havana Pool area being called the Lanai. The only reference to a lanai that I've seen if the patio/lanai areas out side of the Havana Cabanas. You may be right, but I don't think that there will be reserved loungers on the Havana Pool deck. I guess we will know in a few short days!!

The lanai refers to the "porch" in front of the cabanas on deck 5. I am on deck 6 in an aft wrap that is Havana. It is a balcony. But like the Havana cabanas on deck 5, I have a reserved lounge chair....on my balcony which is great. The area at the pool is called the pool deck according to my Carnival friends. So nursemommy7578 we will have our own loungers on our aft wrap balcony!

The lanai refers to the "porch" in front of the cabanas on deck 5. I am on deck 6 in an aft wrap that is Havana. It is a balcony. But like the Havana cabanas on deck 5, I have a reserved lounge chair....on my balcony which is great. The area at the pool is called the pool deck according to my Carnival friends. So nursemommy7578 we will have our own loungers on our aft wrap balcony!

Right, that's what I'm understanding as well. No reserved loungers at the Pool, but loungers for EVERYONE at their cabins (for Havana guests). Deck 5 will have some loungers, a hammock chair and possibly a chair and table on their lanai. Decks 6 & 7 will have loungers as some of their furniture on their balconies. Havana insides will have use of the furniture on the pool deck, but nothing reserved. :)

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

Can anyone who's on the ship in a Havana aft balcony confirm what furniture they have on their balcony?.

I have an Havana aft on 6, but if it doesn't have the loungers with pads like the Havana Cabins have on their lanai on Deck 5 - I will go with one of those.

Thank you VERY MUCH!!! It's so hard to chose with so many unknowns.

Obviously we in the aft balconies will lose out on the hammock chairs though [emoji45]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app