what beverage package when you book a suite

screwsmcernst

We are thinking about booking a suite for our 2017 cruise, and we were wondering if you choose the beverage package for the perk, is it still the classic, or is it the premium?

I know the special offers for suites are all 4 perks in the price, but our cruise doesn't qualify for that yet.

My understanding is that Royal and Penthouse suites (and the other top suites on Reflection) automatically receive a Premium Package as a perk of booking the suite. If you book a Celebrity Suite or Sky Suite, no package is included, so you would receive the Classic Package if you chose this "perk" (and have the option to pay $11.80 per/person per/day to upgrade the package to the Premium Package once on board the ship).

We are thinking about booking a suite for our 2017 cruise, and we were wondering if you choose the beverage package for the perk, is it still the classic, or is it the premium?

I know the special offers for suites are all 4 perks in the price, but our cruise doesn't qualify for that yet.

Royal suite, penthouse suite, reflection suite and signature suite guests automatically receive premium drinks packages. Everything else depends on perks booked, offers at the time of booking, continent you booked on....

Hope that helps!

If it's not in the date range or doesn't qualify for all 4 perks then it would be the classic package included in the pick 1 or 2 options!

The current offer (via America) that includes all 4 for suite bookings is only applicable to cruises booked up to April 2017, (unless booking onboard and then the offer is/was extended to April 2018) so for standard (not onboard) suite bookings for cruises from May 2017 it's back to the standard big/better/best promo! So if you going for big/better it will be the classic package included! [emoji4]

If we don't get the free 4 perk package and we have a low end sky2 suite. I would think serious about saving the $50 bucks per day x 2 and elect to purchase a couple of bottles of booze for around $150. You then can have a couple cocktails in your room. You then can have a martini in Michaels and take one to go. If you got to have a glass of wine at dinner your a better drinking than many. If you leave the resteraunt and need another on the Millie class you can stop again at Michaels and get another to go before the celebrity theater. Wow I am not sure I would feel up to much the next day. Also remember you always can add the package half way through your cruise if just need the convenience.

Just my humble opinion but even if they have changed the rules since January 2016 regarding leaving Michaels with a drink, I still could not justify $100 per day extra...for a couple of 2 lol