Magic 7 day versus 8 day

fourkittys

I am trying to decide on these two cruises in November. The 7 day is $500 cheaper than the 8 day. I prefer more seas days so prefer the 8 day but it seems quite a jump in price for only one extra day. The ports themselves don't enter into my decision. I would like to an extra few of days in Cocoa beach and the $500 would pretty much cover that. Just wondering what your thoughts might be on this. (I'm kinda a budget cruiser so hence the question. Thanks everyone!!!

I am trying to decide on these two cruises in November. The 7 day is $500 cheaper than the 8 day. I prefer more seas days so prefer the 8 day but it seems quite a jump in price for only one extra day. The ports themselves don't enter into my decision. I would like to an extra few of days in Cocoa beach and the $500 would pretty much cover that. Just wondering what your thoughts might be on this. (I'm kinda a budget cruiser so hence the question. Thanks everyone!!!

Well the 8 day cruises should get Bitter & Blanc in the MDR. That alone is worth $499 to me + the $1 for another day at sea. :cool:

I'm going on the Magic in 4 days for 10 days and I fear this will be the first Carnival Cruise without B&B listed on the menu. :(

It depends what is important to you, there isn't really much to see and do in Coco Beach will you be spending a day in Disney or somewhere else, or do you just rather stay on the beach?

I always say 8 days on a cruise is always better than 7 for me but choose the one with the most sea days as we prefer the most sea days too!

Also, check out the prices of hotels in Coco Beach and consider the price of food.

Edited by lyndamr

I chose the 8 day magic over the 7 because I liked the ports better. Is the 500 dollars per person or for everyone traveling? What time of year are you going? Hotels in Florida are quite pricey in the Winter.