Taking drinks onboard

minesawine

Hi

Can anyone tell me what drinks can be taken onto the Vista. I am on the Europe sailing but when I sailed on the Sunshine I saw people bringing in soft drinks (soda).

On the Europe sailings can I bring any alcohol on-board and do they charge for this. Also how much soft drinks (soda) can I take on-board and do I have to pay for this as well.

Thank you.

In 2013 We were on the Legend in the Med and we brought wine and Limoncello at a few ports and were never searched or asked

Although it is still against their rules, I have read that Europe sailings have been moe lax on this rule.

I apologize if I am hijacking this thread but are we allowed to take sealed water bottles off the ship? I know that we can't take food but wasn't sure about sealed water bottles.

Here is the link for drinks that can be taken aboard, tbh for $3.99 form 12 bottles of water I wouldn't bother carrying it onboard.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

We also brought drinks on when we sailed the Breeze & Sunshine in the Med, as long as your prepared to have them locked away till the end of the cruise I think it's worth the risk 🍷

Here is the link for drinks that can be taken aboard, tbh for $3.99 form 12 bottles of water I wouldn't bother carrying it onboard.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

We also brought drinks on when we sailed the Breeze & Sunshine in the Med, as long as your prepared to have them locked away till the end of the cruise I think it's worth the risk 🍷

Thanks, but I was asking about taking water OFF the ship. We already purchased a couple 12 packs at $3.98 and we would like to take a couple with us when we head out into port but wasn't sure if they were allowed to be taken off the ship and into the port. However, your answer was helpful to the OP!!

Thanks, but I was asking about taking water OFF the ship. We already purchased a couple 12 packs at $3.98 and we would like to take a couple with us when we head out into port but wasn't sure if they were allowed to be taken off the ship and into the port. However, your answer was helpful to the OP!!

Opps! Yes you can take off too 🙃

Hi - this is what the link says - A $15 USD corkage fee (a charge exacted at a restaurant for every bottle of wine served that was not bought on the premises), per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, steakhouse or bar.

Are you still charged $15 if you don't want to take the bottle to the dining room? It is very confusing :confused:

If you open the bottle in your cabin and just bring a glass (get them from steward or any bar) then you do NOT pay a fee. If you bring the entire bottle into the MDR there is a fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app