Is everyone getting this email about Zika virus?

We sail on Sunday and just got this email. I haven't seen it mentioned before so I was wondering if it was standard.

Dear Valued Guest,

We are writing to provide important health information regarding the Zika virus.

Royal Caribbean International is committed to the safety and health of our guests and crew. We have been closely monitoring the Zika virus situation and are aware that the CDC has issued a travel alert for certain countries where Zika virus transmission is ongoing.

Should you be pregnant and not feel comfortable sailing to countries affected with the Zika virus, we will provide you with alternate itinerary options. This may include providing a future cruise credit valid for two years so that you may re-schedule your voyage for a later date, with no penalty.

In order to reduce the risk of contracting any number of diseases spread by mosquito bite, including Zika virus, we urge guests to take precautions to avoid mosquito bites by remaining in well screened or air conditioned areas when possible, by wearing light-colored clothing that adequately covers the arms and legs, and by applying insect repellant to both skin and clothing.

Should you have any additional questions about the Zika virus, please visit the CDC's website. For travel-related concerns, please visit the following website or contact us or your travel agent:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentPage.do?pagename=royal_caribbean_security_guide

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International.

Yes got the email today and was wondering since RCL was not in the sender signature and there was a link to click. I have not yet introduced myself. My Mom and I are going on this cruise with some other family members.Will fly down tomorrow . Lots to still prepare!

Zika has been proven to be directly responsible for some pretty major birth defects.

the Cruise lines are actually going above and beyond by offering pregnant women alternatives that otherwise would not be covered under travel insurance.

we get daily reminders in my county about how bad it is here. not just the usual beginning of summer warnings about standing water and the benefits of mosquito repellent either.

while I am weeeellllll past Child bearing age( or desire) I still appreciate the PSAs.