The Golden State Warriors

Knickearth

Cruising out of SF there is always a chance. I posted this earlier but the 2014 World Series Giants vs. Royals was on the big screen on our cruise on the Grand. But that was the world Series, not just playoffs.

Good Question! Last June we were in the Middle of the Caribbean with our very big Warrior fan boys! We were on NCL, but they did everything to accommodate the fans on board! The games were on every TV outside and in the sports bars. All we did was ask ONE time and each night it was on, they would have it on! It was fantastic! We met so many new people because of this! By game 3 we all were wearing our Warriors gear and cheered together!

Someone recently posted "live from the Grand Princess" on the roll call board that they were able to watch the games this past week in their cabin on espn2. I don't know if it's live or a rebroadcast. If we can get it in the room, we would be able to ask for that channel in the sports/cigar bar.

I board the Grand tomorrow, hoping to get on early and have a nice lunch. Then will check if we get ABC in the cabin, and, if so, will go down to the sports/cigar bar (I think its called snookers) and ask to watch it there. Don't want to just watch alone in our inside cabin. That would be sad. ;)

Go Warriors!