Just saying hi from the Magic

Trumpster

Thanks a lot for all the updates on this ship. We doing the Western Carib, but appreciate the info nonetheless. Gosh seems like ours is taking forever to get here.

We got off of her last week and loved it! The BBQ was amazing as were all the sides, MDR food was really good. I'll answer a couple of questions I saw that Trumpster couldn't.

I was in line for BBQ wayyyyyy back. They moved it really quickly. I waited for only about 20 minutes.

The did the "Quest Game" on the 7 day. It was in the Fun Times listed as "Adult Game" on one of the last nights. I didn't go, so can't tell you.

Amber Cove was very nice but the water is not clear and blue like the other ports. It was clean but murky.

YTD, we waited with beepers for around 20 minutes on the Elegant nights. All other nights we walked right in.

All in all, I loved the ship upgrades, the crew and the food. The only thing we had issues with is they couldn't seem to get us off the ship on time. We would be there an hour to an hour and half early and still get out late. Have no idea what the issue was.

We are in a spa balcony on Deck 11 (11218) next month on the Magic. Just wondering how you liked the cabin and if you felt any extra movement in that area. Thanks so much for the updates, glad you enjoyed yourself!

We are in a spa balcony on Deck 11 (11218) next month on the Magic. Just wondering how you liked the cabin and if you felt any extra movement in that area. Thanks so much for the updates, glad you enjoyed yourself!

I love deck 11 and the spa cabins. No extra movement that I could feel but I'm not particularly sensitive.

My wife can get motion sickness and didnt this cruise at all.

The alchemy bar is going to be on Deck 5 before the Red Frog Pub.

I love the Magic. I went on it just before the upgrades. I was the last ship designed before Carnival switched interior designers. So, if anyone goes on the Breeze you'll notice that it is much more contemporary in design.

Edited by brepri_h

The alchemy bar is going to be on Deck 5 before the Red Frog Pub.

I love the Magic. I went on it just before the upgrades. I was the last ship designed before Carnival switched interior designers. So, if anyone goes on the Breeze you'll notice that it is much more contemporary in design.

Actually the Alchemy Bar is on Deck 5

See my pic above :cool:

Hey Trumpster just wanted to get your thoughts on the internet situation on the Magic. I will be travelling with another group and want to be able to communicate with them. Does the Magic have the hub that I have been hearing about?

Hey Trumpster just wanted to get your thoughts on the internet situation on the Magic. I will be travelling with another group and want to be able to communicate with them. Does the Magic have the hub that I have been hearing about?

No it does not. It did not get added when in dry dock.