Slightly Different Drink Question

buckeyefrank

Good morning,

We will be sailing on the Escape in a couple weeks. We have only been on one NCL ship and that was the Majesty quite a few years ago. If there is a house drink from one of the specialty restaurants that I enjoy (example the signature cocktail from Cagneys), can I get it from the bar at any time or is that only available to current customers of Cagneys?

Most drinks are available throughout all the bars. However, I imagine there might be a few exceptions. But I've yet to find a bar tell me they can't fix a "whatever". However, my most exotic drinks are maybe a Dark and Stormy or a "Getaway" Mojito.

Good morning,

We will be sailing on the Escape in a couple weeks. We have only been on one NCL ship and that was the Majesty quite a few years ago. If there is a house drink from one of the specialty restaurants that I enjoy (example the signature cocktail from Cagneys), can I get it from the bar at any time or is that only available to current customers of Cagneys?

Not sure if every bartender will know how to make it - or make it well- if you ask for it at the pool bar. But I feel sure it is available all the time if you go the the Prime Meridian Bar because that's where all of the drinks for Cagneys are made! ;)