Oasis - Royal Replenish Package

ihope

Hi all, I'm trying to understand how the specialty coffee part of the Royal Replenish Package works on the Oasis. My understanding is that it does not apply to the standalone Starbucks counter - so where exactly do you pick up the specialty coffee drinks and what variations in drinks can you get - mocha, syrups, frozen, etc? Thanks!

Hi all, I'm trying to understand how the specialty coffee part of the Royal Replenish Package works on the Oasis. My understanding is that it does not apply to the standalone Starbucks counter - so where exactly do you pick up the specialty coffee drinks and what variations in drinks can you get - mocha, syrups, frozen, etc? Thanks!

Restaurants and Cafe Promenade. Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, etc.

Is there a sticker or something on your room card to signify that you have the drink package or does it show up when the employee runs your card for the drink?

Also, can you get virgin frozen drinks like pina colada, etc with the Replenish?

Is there a sticker or something on your room card to signify that you have the drink package or does it show up when the employee runs your card for the drink?

Also, can you get virgin frozen drinks like pina colada, etc with the Replenish?

Yes to both.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk