How far in advance can you book?

blizzardboy

We're new to today's NCL (90 days on HAL) and are looking at an 18-day Asian cruise March 2018 if they do a similar itinerary as 2017. How far in advance does NCL typically open bookings? Smaller ship with few suites warrants an early reservation.

Edited by blizzardboy

We're new to today's NCL (90 days on HAL) and are looking at an 18-day Asian cruise March 2018 if they do a similar itinerary as 2017. How far in advance does NCL typically open bookings? Smaller ship with few suites warrants an early reservation.

It varies. NCL is moving their brand new ship the Joy (sister ship to the Escape) to China full time. The itineraries for that ship have not been finalized yet. They are still working out the details on which ships and which itineraries to offer in that market. Keep watching the web site for new itineraries.

Yesterday I booked Norwegian Spirit for Christamas 2017 from Barcelona . We are on the Spirit Christmas this year and I figured the price probably wasn't going to go down on a Christmas sailing so booked it and got the Unlimited Drinks Package.

Edited by glynandkath

I booked a European cruise aboard the Jade two years out, but that doesn't mean all the schedules are out that early. You just need to keep checking here and the NCL site when you decide where and when you want to go.;)

Thanks, Cmd. Mstr. Chief. I'm about 22 months out from the Asian cruise we want aboard the Star. We haven't sailed NCL in 32 years, so I'm learning. I see you're a HAL Mariner. We've been happy sailing with them (90 days), but NCL's 18-day Singapore to Dubai really caught our eye.

I grew up 15 miles from Grissom AFB. Don't run into many Airedale sailors! Thanks for your service!

Edited by blizzardboy

Yesterday I booked Norwegian Spirit for Christamas 2017 from Barcelona . We are on the Spirit Christmas this year and I figured the price probably wasn't going to go down on a Christmas sailing so booked it and got the Unlimited Drinks Package.

Happy memories of our Christmas and New Year 2014/5 on the Spirit and our Christmas and New Year with you both and Shelley and David. Hope your keeping well?

Denise

I was clued in to a site on another forum yesterday, search cruise and fish, that offers some alerts for free, and some for a nominal fee. I found the ship and itinerary for 2017, and then set up a free alert for any added sailings of the itinerary. Hopefully that will clue me in as soon as NCL releases the 2018 itinerary.

Hi Denise

Good on hear from you yes it was a great Christmas that we all had on Board. As you see we've signed up for this Christmas year and next year already . It was better when we could board in Malaga now it a flight or train up to Barcelona, but it will be worth it.

Glyn