Michaels Club concierge- Anca Silhouette

Wj420

Hi Jim

I had couple of conversations with Anca about her time off,my conclusion is that November would be the earliest she would be back,am fairly certain she will not be back in October(someone else asked).

Mark

We spoke with Anca quite a bit on our 7.1.16 sailing and at this time she hasn't even set a date for her return. She is expecting to take an extended vacation (she has earned it) and X seems to realize she is a special concierge and giving her some leeway here. She has a new nephew at home in Romania and she was looking forward to spending some time with family. While we aren't the type of people to usually use a butler or concierge but Anca was at most times insistent upon doing something for us. I can't imagine a better concierge than her.

• 5 months later...

We were on the Silhouette with Anca for a Baltic cruise in September 2015. She is the best and I agree with everything said. Nothing was too hard for her to accomplish and she was always willing to go the extra mile. She made time to be with all her guests.

Will again be on the Silhouette in October 2017 for a Western Mediterranean cruise and are hoping to see her again...

Thank you TeeRick….

We will be on the Silhouette during the time frame you mentioned and wondered who would be the Concierge in Michael's Club.

I too thought Anca was fabulous (we had an accident while onshore during a cruise when she was MC Concierge and she, our butler and room stewards could not have been better). I wish her all the best; understanding that careers change and lives move on.

Manuela (if it is the same Manuela) was also a MC Concierge during one of our cruises and also provided excellent service- she was a bit "quieter" than Anca, but was full of "service" for us. She helped with the usual requests, engaged all who entered MC, arranged a special tour for us etc. I really look forward to seeing her again.