Booking Dream 1 year out-- only 3 cabin choices?

spleenstomper

Hi, Peeps! I usually don't book a cruise around a year out so I was kinda surprised to find out there are only 3 ocean suites available and all are forward!

Do you think they only showed me what is available for my VFIP or for the sale that is going on? Or do you think there are really only 3 ocean suites left?

Curious, thanks.

What occupancy?

When I select 2 people I see many available mid-deck 7. When I change it to 4 people I only see 1 available mid-deck 7.

Looking at the front of deck 7, I seen only 2 cabins available at occupancy 4 but many at occupancy 2.

Edited by NightOne

What occupancy?

When I select 2 people I see many available mid-deck 7. When I change it to 4 people I only see 1 available mid-deck 7.

Looking at the front of deck 7, I seen only 2 cabins available at occupancy 4 but many at occupancy 2.

Yes, that one mid deck is in (I think) the worst location-- is it the one by the elevator banks right where you will hear all the noise?

I've never been on this ship or in a suit so you can ignore this if you want....but my in laws stayed right near elevators in a balcony room on their last cruise (with a guaranteed balcony room) and liked it so much they specifically asked to book that room this go around. They liked being right at the elevators and never had a problem with noise.

I've never been on this ship or in a suit so you can ignore this if you want....but my in laws stayed right near elevators in a balcony room on their last cruise (with a guaranteed balcony room) and liked it so much they specifically asked to book that room this go around. They liked being right at the elevators and never had a problem with noise.

I agree with this. We stayed in a cove balcony on the Dream that was right next to the atrium elevators and stairs. It was never noisy. But it was oh so convenient. I would book a room near elevators again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I promise you will NOT hear the elevators. They are designed to not disturb the rooms nearby. It is nothing like an elevator at a hotel that may be right outside your room door. The elevators are always around a corner from any rooms and in their own kind of lobby area. We always book close to an elevator if possible.

I'll 4th or 5th the rooms near an elevator. We were in a premium balcony on the Pride which backed up to the elevators and never heard a peep. I supposed the worst thing would be if you got a very rowdy, obnoxious group waiting for the elevator, but you can get a group of obnoxious people in the middle of long hallways too.