Escape Spa Passes

Mandy412

So I went online to buy 3 passes and could only buy 2 as they are sold out. They told me on the phone that I need to buy the third on the ship. Do you do that when you register or am I going to have to make a mad dash to the spa to buy it? Anyone know if they have many to sell on the ship?

I'm sick because I totally don't need to go because I went on the Getaway and want my mom and sis to experience but the darn site only let me and my sis buy one and my mom's name didn't even show up for me to pick the two of them and leave me to gamble. Ugh

I was just on the Escape and the spa had a table set up in the customer service area and had passes to sell.

Not sure about doing a mad rush as I rushed on to get the Vibe passes.

I'm sure you will be okay. Good luck and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was just on the Escape and the spa had a table set up in the customer service area and had passes to sell.

Where exactly do you go (mad dash) to get Vibe passes? Thanks :)

Do you mind telling me what time you arrived at port? Also, what group were you assigned?

If I can't get Vibe, I definitely want the spa pass.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Cruzinbabe06

Do you mind telling me what time you arrived at port? Also, what group were you assigned?

If I can't get Vibe, I definitely want the spa pass.

Thanks in advance

I got there around 845. I know it's early but it's a nice time to chat with others. I was first in line others arrived within minutes and the line grew. To be in the VIBE, was/is worth it.

Needless to say I was in group 1, in my terminal, behind the Haven and Priority passengers. I was literally the first to board and still got vibe pass number 24. I asked the guy how many there were on the Escape and he said 50. The bartender thought there were 70, so between those numbers available.

The first to board on the other terminal were numbers 32. I guess its just the way they filter you in.

Where exactly do you go (mad dash) to get Vibe passes? Thanks :)

On the Escape the vibe passes are in the headliners club, not customer service like the other ships.

On the Escape the vibe passes are in the headliners club, not customer service like the other ships.

What floor is the headliners club located and is it front, back, or middle of the ship? Thanks

What floor is the headliners club located and is it front, back, or middle of the ship? Thanks

Middle, its right next to customer service. Same floor as customer service. I think thats 6?

Deck 6 midship. It's actually a little aft of Customer Service. CS is in the main atrium. Headliners is in second atrium a little further aft that includes Le Bistro, Teppanyaki and a glass stairway that goes up 2 stories.

Edited by Aquahound