Social Media Plan

treyprice

Is the Social Media plan $5 per day or $25 per week per phone or per room? Would like to sign up me and my wife but $50 for the week is too much.

Really want the convenience of being able to text back and forth to meet up or make plans.

Is the Social Media plan $5 per day or $25 per week per phone or per room? Would like to sign up me and my wife but $50 for the week is too much.

Really want the convenience of being able to text back and forth to meet up or make plans.

You don't say which ship you will be on, but if you are one with the HUB app, you can use the messaging on that for $5 each for the cruise.

You can pay the $25 for the cruise for the social media package. You can share it, but only one device can be logged in at a time.

the point is moot as Liberty doesn't have the Hub App yet (it's in the coming soon section) but if you had it, you could pay 5 dollars each for you and wife for whole cruise and use the chat function in the app without needing to buy any of the internet packages.

I'm hoping Conquest has it by July.

You can still download the Hub app for android or iPhone and use it for a countdown timer until your cruise. That way, if Liberty gets access to it, you'll already have it.

We are cruising on the Magic on October, will that have the hub?

Magic is "coming soon".

According to the app, the only ships that have it right now are:

Breeze

Freedom

Glory

Pride

Sunshine

Vista

I'd like it on my cruise in July but I don't expect it. I imagine they will all have it eventually so one of these days I'll get it. Already looking at Vista cruises so I'll get it for sure on there.

I really don't think it will work well if you only have 1 account. Txt - log off, wife logs in - texts- logs off. You could use post its or just set times easier than that. And some say that txt/iMessage doesn't work well with the social media plan. We each got the value plan a $60 each. We loved it. Best internet experience ever on a cruise. Fast. We could iMessage but we didn't all that much.